Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please delete or ban my account

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
New Year new me.

I think I'll reinvent myself as well but I'll still post here (Just more or less frequent)

I need to overcome some psychological problems and I wanna see if I'm really a subhuman

IronMike said:
New Year new me.

Lol that's what everyone says but they allways stay the same, even if you stop posting here you will still stay a virgin.

Crustaciouse said:
Lol that's what everyone says but they allways stay the same, even if you stop posting here you will still stay a virgin.

Maybe so, but I need to focus on getting a job and dedicating myself to it so I can do the things I want. I have to many time wasting outlets like this site, gaming, Netflix, crunchyroll, gym, learning languages. I need to trim off unessesary fat. Within the last year I went from bodybuilding forum to 4chan to the incel community, it's not good for me.

IronMike said:
Crustaciouse said:
Maybe so, but I need to focus on getting a job and dedicating myself to it so I can do the things I want. I have to many time wasting outlets like this site, gaming, Netflix, crunchyroll, gym, learning languages. I need to trim off unessesary fat. Within the last year I went from bodybuilding forum to 4chan to the incel community, it's not good for me.
Damn that's a massive downgrade.