Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please confirm if talmud quotes are in context or out of context? Are jews allowed to fuck 3 year old girls?

Well, that's the mindset every religion must have. It is you or the rest of people who do not believe in your religion. Dominate or be dominated.

The only allowed nationalism is Jewish
No, hardcore ultraorthodox kikes consider that the State of Israel is against their religion because there must not be an Jewish nation -according to their belief- until their Messiah returns to Earth.

nothing surprising for religions from the past, killing non-belivers was normal. Now they translate or interpret it in a different way to not cause any controversy.

IMG 5179
IMG 5205

Yes it actually says that. Along with may other unimaginably awful things

Relevant reply i once left with more talmud quotes:
Go ahead and fact check any of this. I wouldnt believe it if it wasnt true. The text passages you see are from their religious text. This is why they were raping kids in the NYC tunnels and whatnot. This is why jews rape so many kids, among other things.

Also, watch Europa the Last Battle. It has a bit of a meme reputation among some circles but theres still some great info in that documentary. Stuff like the central banks and the bolshevik revolution, and much else.

View attachment 1179839View attachment 1179840View attachment 1179842View attachment 1179843View attachment 1179844View attachment 1179845View attachment 1179846View attachment 1179848View attachment 1179849

Yes it actually says that. Along with may other unimaginably awful things

Relevant reply i once left with more talmud quotes:
If the images/screenshots arent showing up here, click the arrow to go to the thread where i originally posted this, theyll show up there

out of context. it's simply saying if she gets raped she's still valuable enough but the wording "because it carries no weight" was a dirty tactic caucasoids employed to twist the context (just like they accuse jews of doing) to frame them as pedos and make them lookbad.

Funny that Jews are always going on about how sick the Koran is when they know that their own book is utter filth.

A Jew is allowed to assault a goyim in anyway.
They see non-jews as cattle.

Dan is literally just posting this for clout why do you care what he says. He's a disgusting grifting degenerate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back