Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Playing with roasties

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Roasties play games with sub-8 men daily. Why not play some back? Here's how.
  1. Create a catfish account (refer to reddit_is_for_cucks excellent guide for this, or message me - I have several laying dormant)
  2. Start the mind games:

But don't be dumb like Jessee. Use a chadfish.
  • Farm them for nudes then block them (need Snapchat ++ or just put your SC phone to an image of your chad on a high resolution screen at full brightness and take the snap).
  • Be a really nice guy, listen to their emotional shit, then block them.
If you're a narcissistic cunt like me, and revel in the misery of roasties, catfishing is an EXCELLENT source of supply. However, to experience this glee, you need to have a way of seeing their reaction. For example, when you stand them up, you go along and see their reaction when they realise they were stood up. When they think they've found their "one" and you've farmed them for nudes and blocked them on SC/PoF, make sure you have a way of seeing their rage post on instagram/facebook (you need a stalker account for this).

Damn, I love you

This is very smart.

I got no sympathy for girls that get chadfished because their fault for not lowering their standards.

truly doing gods work

It’s crazy how they would go on an entire journey just for chad
That is their weakpoint - they will wait up to an hour for chad, drive miled to be with him, even abandon their kids with a baby sitter to fuck him. Use their love of chad to your advantage.

That is their weakpoint - they will wait up to an hour for chad, drive miled to be with him, even abandon their kids with a baby sitter to fuck him. Use their love of chad to your advantage.
I will. It angers me how foids virtue signal about personality and yet go to lengths like this

Yes, I would love to do this in the future. Thanks for showing me this guide.

I don't need to use a fake account.
I can just use my ugly face.
I'm sure the older woman (60+) wouldn't care if Iook like Frankenstein.
If they ask me out, I can reject them.

I know I'm old, when I find the mother prettier than the daughter.
I would say I'm at least 15 years older than the mother.

This is not female worship. I'm just saying I would date the mother.

Last edited:
I don't need to use a fake account.
I can just use my ugly face.
I'm sure the older woman (60+) wouldn't care if Iook like Frankenstein.
If they ask me out, I can reject them.
That's not the point. My target group on whom I love to fuck with is women aged 20-30. They reject ugly men during these years, then betabux them after they hit the wall at 30. From 30-60, they divorce rape ugly men. I have nothing against grannies (60+ as you say), because while they were likely guilty of whoredom in their youth, I don't have the balls to break the heart of a 70 yr woman.

That's not the point. My target group on whom I love to fuck with is women aged 20-30. They reject ugly men during these years, then betabux them after they hit the wall at 30. From 30-60, they divorce rape ugly men. I have nothing against grannies (60+ as you say), because while they were likely guilty of whoredom in their youth, I don't have the balls to break the heart of a 70 yr woman.
I'm 57. I was in high school / elementary school the same time as a 60 year old.
They were mean to me. A 60 year old may be old to you, but not me.
I know grandmothers my age. I would love to make them feel miserable.
I recently posted an article that stated there were ten women over 50 for every man.

I've already done this shit. I almost got a landwhale to drop out of college to be with the Chadfish.

i might try this in a few months tbh

Roasties play games with sub-8 men daily. Why not play some back? Here's how.
  1. Create a catfish account (refer to reddit_is_for_cucks excellent guide for this, or message me - I have several laying dormant)
  2. Start the mind games:

View attachment 111877
But don't be dumb like Jessee. Use a chadfish.
  • Farm them for nudes then block them (need Snapchat ++ or just put your SC phone to an image of your chad on a high resolution screen at full brightness and take the snap).
  • Be a really nice guy, listen to their emotional shit, then block them.
If you're a narcissistic cunt like me, and revel in the misery of roasties, catfishing is an EXCELLENT source of supply. However, to experience this glee, you need to have a way of seeing their reaction. For example, when you stand them up, you go along and see their reaction when they realise they were stood up. When they think they've found their "one" and you've farmed them for nudes and blocked them on SC/PoF, make sure you have a way of seeing their rage post on instagram/facebook (you need a stalker account for this).
Pm me the guides please, can't pm you.