Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Playing it Safe...It works!

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Seriously, why do so many people bash playing it safe? I googled "Playing it safe is good" and all I got were photos bashing the idea. Saying playing it safe is BAD. You know what? I think society wants you to waste your money in the stock market and take risk that you will always lose. Most people who take risk end up homeless or in jail.. Maybe even dead.

I don't know about you, but I am living well within my means, and not going out to fucking bars where I intoxicate my body around a bunch of strange ass normies and scheming foids.

Part of taking the black-pill is realizing that most risk taking as an incel ends up in inevitable and utter failure.

The last part is on point.

At least when it comes to finances, steady and safe does win at the end... The average person is broke, doing stupid shit like buying $40k cars when they make $35K/year because they "can afford the payment". What a bunch of idiots.

At least when it comes to finances, steady and safe does win at the end... The average person is broke, doing stupid shit like buying $40k cars when they make $35K/year because they "can afford the payment". What a bunch of idiots.
Yeah they are

Society is based on you wasting your money for nothing after hardwork