Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing guitar is a teenagers hobby

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I'm giving up this childish stupid shit

I play guitar tho no guitar for your face

Why give it up?

You should only give it up if you don't enjoy it

I played the Trombone

I'm giving up this childish stupid shit
I see it as immature now.
No Way GIF

Kurt cobain was 24 when Nevermind came out, and 26 when in utero was released. I guarantee that as the years go on you will only become better and better at your craft. You already sounded pretty damn good from what I remember.

how long have you been playing, are you good?

do you have decent gear?

No Way GIF

Kurt cobain was 24 when Nevermind came out, and 26 when in utero was released. I guarantee that as the years go on you will only become better and better at your craft. You already sounded pretty damn good from what I remember.
Thx bro just sick of seeing music moggers on tik tok rage fuel

Thx bro just sick of seeing music moggers on tik tok rage fuel
I honestly wish I had started learning when I was young. Like 8 or 9 tbh because now I'm so far behind it isn't funny. I think I started learning guitar at 19.

I honestly wish I had started learning when I was young. Like 8 or 9 tbh because now I'm so far behind it isn't funny. I think I started learning guitar at 19.
Damn bro. Honestly I don't think it matters much for guitar though for serious classical music on piano or whatever you probably have to start at a very young age though.

Damn bro. Honestly I don't think it matters much for guitar though for serious classical music on piano or whatever you probably have to start at a very young age though.
There's always that one asian kid that mogs hard on any instrument :feelstastyman: