Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing GTA San Andreas Definitive edition

rot3000

rot3000

Banned
-
What a buggy fucking mess lol. I'd play the original but it has no checkpoints and I cba restarting missions each time I die.

10 people worked on it, of course it's shit

I love how rockstar tried charging 60 dollars for 20 year old games with the only upgrade being improved textures

I would not even pirate the GTA "Definitive edition"

good luck playing the originals without piracy

I wish they would just remake the older games. I'm tired of these garbage ports and "remasters".

Original mogs so damn bad>>>

Fuaaark i was just thinking of replaying it, this is a sign

What a buggy fucking mess lol. I'd play the original but it has no checkpoints and I cba restarting missions each time I die.
i almost finished san andreas the definitive edition, but stopped playing for some reason. I do that a lot with various games.

i almost finished san andreas the definitive edition, but stopped playing for some reason. I do that a lot with various games.
same lol, I bought it over a year ago but I kinda stop playing for a few months every now and again. Think I have like 20 missions left.

Just play the original

Down syndrome edition