Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Playing Fallout new vegas in spanish

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date

Have you ever played FNV ?

• yes

• no

• who cares ?

• didnt read

• cope

• rip brettyboy

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

I will be playing fnv in spanish to expand my vocabulary
nobody cares, lul

didnt read

I havent played it

Bluepilled if you haven't done Caesar's route and blasted every slut on the Strip with Archimedes.

Cklyo196z6a21

Aye cabron guey jaja

Bluepilled if you haven't done Caesar's route and blasted every slut on the Strip with Archimedes.

View attachment 167527
First time I finished the main story I sided with Legion tbh. Even if I prefer the Independent route more, the legion is so based that I couldnt just not do their missions

Last edited:
First time I finished the main story I sided with Legion tbh. Even if prefer the Independent route more, the legion is so based that I couldnt just not do their missions

I sided with NCR on my first playthrought since rangers looked cool:soy:. Literally soyboy move tbh, but I was a kid back then.

I sided with NCR on my first playthrought since rangers looked cool:soy:. Literally soyboy move tbh, but I was a kid back then.
For me NCR ending is the worst

I LOVE FALLOUT NV
I remember a playthrough where I was a drug addict and was ravaging the wasteland for psycho and things to shoot up. Very fun tbh

I went Legion my first playthrough because

1. I was already hostile with the NCR after killing NCR troopers at Primm for their service rifles, thinking they were neat for their resemblance to a modern M-16 and for their functional superiority to any of the weapons I already had.
  2. When the Rangers came up to me to give me their three-day warning, I ambushed them from behind with dynamite looted from Powder Gangers, a preemptive strike against what I saw at the time as a permanent enemy.
  3. At Nipton, I came across the crucified Powder Gangers. Being a fan of the Roman Empire, and having disdain for the Powder Gangers as low-brow thugs who would attack me as I crossed the highway, I enjoyed the sight. I also enjoyed the aesthetic of the post-apocalyptic Roman legionaries and Vulpes Inculta's palpable charisma. It was then I knew I was a friend of the Legion, and would assist Legion contubernia against NCR squads anytime I could.

I have a lot of things like that.

NCR has a lot more quests, areas, vendors, and NPCs youll miss a lot if you avoid them entirely
That's one of the reasons why I prefer independent route. I can go most of places and do most of stuff without taking a side until I decide to, the way I want to.

For me NCR ending is the worst

Redditors love it because it's the most "women-friendly" ending :feelskek:

NCR has a lot more quests, areas, vendors, and NPCs youll miss a lot if you avoid them entirely

I usually just don't make them hostile to me, then I side against them once I reach Vegas. I don't like to screw relations up with the NCR or the Legion at the beginning because it just brings hitsquads to you.

thanks
I LOVE FALLOUT NV
I remember a playthrough where I was a drug addict and was ravaging the wasteland for psycho and things to shoot up. Very fun tbh
interesting enough, i never killed random npcs in the game. I enjoyed massacring fiends. Should try going ER(In the game) this time tbhnglngltbhsrsrsdedsrs.

At Nipton, I came across the crucified Powder Gangers. Being a fan of the Roman Empire, and having disdain for the Powder Gangers as low-brow thugs who would attack me as I crossed the highway, I enjoyed the sight. I also enjoyed the aesthetic of the post-apocalyptic Roman legionaries and Vulpes Inculta's palpable charisma. It was then I knew I was a friend of the Legion, and would assist Legion contubernia against NCR squads anytime I could.
Nipton conviced me to join the legion in my first playthrough.
Redditors love it because it's the most "women-friendly" ending :feelskek:
I noticed that. They cant stop whiteknight even on games.

Last edited:

View attachment 167527
A shame a lot of the legion's content was cut. IIRC the reasoning was there were too few players who'd want to side with them so there was no sense in dedicating development time equal to other factions.

I will be playing fnv in spanish to expand my vocabulary
Yeah, man. I've done that before (not with Spanish though). Good way to learn new words

that's pretty cool

New Vegas will always be the best one in the franchise