Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Playing a ton of games is the outcome of being born ugly, not the cause of it

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Of course this is water and doesn't come as a surprise to anybody here.

"Playing games is so unattractive you inkwell :foidSoy: "

I have classmates who play way more games than me and they have girlfriends, and guess what, they simply look better than me. That's it. It's not rocket science. We were rejected in the real social activities so we HAD to find something else. I've never been to parties, why? Because I was never invited.

Anybody who doesn't like me can suck on my wiener.

The most interesting people I know are other fellow ugly fellows, cause they didn't have the looks so they couldn't be room temperature IQ cucks and still win at life and feel like it's their effort.

Why are gamers ugly

Screenshot 20240917 122009 Instagram

Last edited:
Gaming has been taken over by normies so the ancient idea that only nerds or losers play videogames is not accurate anymore

Gaming has been taken over by normies so the ancient idea that only nerds or losers play videogames is not accurate anymore
Of course. My point is that playing gamds has nothing to do with making you unattractive like some still suggest

I have classmates who play way more games than me and they have girlfriends, and guess what, they simply look better than me. That's it. It's not rocket science. We were rejected in the real social activities so we HAD to find something else. I've never been to parties, why? Because I was never invited.

The most interesting people I know are other fellow ugly fellows, cause they didn't have the looks so they couldn't be room temperature IQ cucks and still win at life and feel like it's their effort.

Why are gamers ugly

View attachment 1269617
this pic is relatable. I used to play football with my peers before when i was like 10-11 but they used to yell at me and always put me to play as a goalkeeper which sucked. I eventually started gaming and doing nothing else bc that was my only hobby.

It wasn't even accurate back then.
Many of my WoW friends had girlfriends at the time.

It's depend on which type of genre really, crpg and real time strategy might have more incel population but GTA or Fifa rather not

it was because normies usually played in gaming cafes for like an hour or 2. Trucels played like 10-12 hours a day on their PCs at home.

this pic is relatable. I used to play football with my peers before when i was like 10-11 but they used to yell at me and always put me to play as a goalkeeper which sucked. I eventually started gaming and doing nothing else bc that was my only hobby.
Same thing except I was seen as a water carrier due to how gangly amd and awkward I was
Think Thomas Muller

Same thing except I was seen as a water carrier due to how gangly amd and awkward I was
Think Thomas Muller
thats brutal because you brought me a shit memory. I lived close to the place we used to gather to play and those faggots always forced me to go get them water from my own home. That's all they used me for. And then bullied me. Fucking pricks.

Why are gamers ugly

View attachment 1269617
How tall are you ?

My Chadlite cousin played a lot of videogames when he was younger, I played some with him

He has a htb girlfriend

I'm pretty sure it didn't give a damn that he liked videogames.

My Chadlite cousin played a lot of videogames when he was younger, I played some with him

He has a htb girlfriend

I'm pretty sure it didn't give a damn that he liked videogames.
Same. My cousin was a giga gamer in his teenage years. Man has 5000 female IG followers now

yep, the ps2 sold like 150 million units. I doubt most of them were incels

Exactly. My hikkikomori lifestyle that includes playing video games and not going outside for days is the result of society's neglect of me, not other way around

Last edited:
This one is very true. Parents would rather have you rot in your room until 20 than pick up useful skills. Then they have the gall to complain about you not going out and 'living life' past 20.

I need drink and drugs for me to put up with my copes