Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Playing a Nosferatu in Vampire Bloodlines (Videogame): A Truecel Experience.

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
Vampire Bloodlines is a RPG video game. On the best of its genre.

The game sets you as a newborn vampire in the world of darkness universe, where vampires coexist with humans and have their own laws, code of conduct and shady organizations.
You can choose from a bunch of different classes (clans) to make your character. Each one offers its advantages and disadvantages.

But there's one class that stands out from the others, but not in a good way: The Nosferatu.

The game itself is hard, and you have to rely on many abilities and combat strategy to survive. To avoid combat the game offers charisma attributes to persuade, buy or intimidate other npcs.

As a Nosferatu you start out as the ugliest of vampire clans. You are completely deformed. Other vampires will remind you of that and mock you. Most human NPCs will ran away or attack you on sight (even main characters) without you having the chance to speak with them, so you have to rely on stealth and you can't use charisma. Which adds a new level of difficulty. Plus. In the game you can't seduce other npcs or have sex, which you can do with any of the other classes. So basically you start the game end the game as an incel.

You also are locked up and cant rely on fast travel. You have to go on underground sewers to travel between zones. Making everything more painful.

Also many people make mods to change the Nosferatu skin for a less hideous version. Most normies cant stand playing a truecel so they mod the clan or play with any other instead.

Other than that, The game drops many blackpills and was ahead of time. If you enjoy playing video games and you like RPGs or vampires. I strongly recommend you to play this one. Is one of my favorites.

I love cracking npc necks as nos

this was a great game lol. they delayed the sequel to ???? but I had it on pre-order

also very true on the topic. all the other vampires have harems and can basically vampire magic dominate anybody to do anything. Nosferatu have to feed on rats in the sewer and can never go above ground unless they're using invisibility

truecel trait: the Nosferatu clan thinks you're a good candidate to join them LOL

this was a great game lol. they delayed the sequel to ???? but I had it on pre-order

also very true on the topic. all the other vampires have harems and can basically vampire magic dominate anybody to do anything. Nosferatu have to feed on rats in the sewer and can never go above ground unless they're using invisibility

truecel trait: the Nosferatu clan thinks you're a good candidate to join them LOL
I dont know if to laugh or cry.

Is the game worth trying out?

You guys know the story of nosferatu? Similar to Dracula in some ways but Dracula had a harem.

Nosferatu lived alone in his castle in the woods, he was tired lonely and decided to buy a house in a town, he offered an estate agent a lot of money who travelled into the woods to meet with the count, upon learning of the estate agents wife, and seeing her picture he fell in love and decided to bite the man keep him weak in the castle and leaves on a boat to the city where she is living, he creeps into her house and gets killed by the rising morning sun.
Leaving his castle , immortality and travelling a journey all for his chance at love and get met with shock and gets killed.

Nosferatu was a lone “truecel”

Attachments

• B63794D6-1EA1-4EC6-8EB5-57DDC214B08C.jpeg
    B63794D6-1EA1-4EC6-8EB5-57DDC214B08C.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 10
  • B9A79668-8EEF-4C9A-9F84-685B20D1CB69.jpeg
    B9A79668-8EEF-4C9A-9F84-685B20D1CB69.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10