Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Play HITMAN™

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
HITMAN

HITMAN™III (Hitman 8) is coming out soon! Super hyped for it!
I want to recommend this wonderful series to everyone. Very fun and engaging stealth games with lots and lots of content. I'm currently playing through the Santa Fortuna map of HITMAN™2.
Santa Fortuna   HITMAN 2

Love some Hitman

latest one i've played is blood money, i havent tried any newer ones (my PC sucks dick) but they feel more like splinter cell than classic hitman, instead of trying to fit in the crowd you're mostly hiding behind objects and that's completely different meaning of stealth

first 4 games I highly recommend tho

Silent Assassin was better tbh

instead of trying to fit in the crowd you're mostly hiding behind objects and that's completely different meaning of stealth
They work the same way
I've played all mainline Hitman games (C47, SA, Contracts, BM, Absolution, ™1 and ™2). I can easily say the new ones are the best. Pure stealth masterpieces.
Silent Assassin was better tbh
Bro...
try to play it today lol
it's janky as fuck
I still love it, but c'mon

The only thing the old games have over the new ones is the excellent soundtrack, made by Jesper Kyd

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXp0z4ETWI

But tbh the soundtrack in HITMAN™ is already great, and it has been further improved in HITMAN™2. It'll be even better in HITMAN™III I imagine. The new composer does some really good work, and I honestly don't miss the old soundtracks as much anymore

Last edited:
Bro...
try to play it today lol
it's janky as fuck
I still love it, but c'mon

The only thing the old games have over the new ones is the excellent soundtrack, made by Jesper Kyd

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXp0z4ETWI

But tbh the soundtrack in HITMAN™ is already great, and it has been further improved in HITMAN™2. It'll be even better in HITMAN™III I imagine. The new composer does some really good work, and I honestly don't miss the old soundtracks as much anymore

The newer hitman games look too arcady for whatever reason to me, i can't put my finger on it.