Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Platonic Incel Roommate Cope Idea

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
If you are a truecel and know you will likely never get laid for free, you should find another truecel and live together. This may combat the feeling of loneliness for both of you, and you can care for each other and talk about your similar experiences as truecels. By eliminating loneliness, this may make the experience of living out life as an incel less painful. Going it alone is hard, and that is why incels need to team up and have each others' backs in the real world. You can give each other the non-sexual and non-romantic parts of a LTR that you are both missing.

One potential con is that everyone will think you are gay. But hey, that may be an advantage for Incels. Women do not find Incels automatically creepy if they are gay, and they weren't going to have sex with an Incel either way.

Why not get a femoid roommate and install hidden cameras in its room?

No, cuz when they go ER they'll kill me too.

If you are a truecel and know you will likely never get laid for free, you should find another truecel and live together. This may combat the feeling of loneliness for both of you, and you can care for each other and talk about your similar experiences as truecels. By eliminating loneliness, this may make the experience of living out life as an incel less painful. Going it alone is hard, and that is why incels need to team up and have each others' backs in the real world. You can give each other the non-sexual and non-romantic parts of a LTR that you are both missing.

One potential con is that everyone will think you are gay. But hey, that may be an advantage for Incels. Women do not find Incels automatically creepy if they are gay, and they weren't going to have sex with an Incel either way.
This would be ideal. COL is so high, it's hard enough to support yourself. Especially if you're incel.

This would be ideal. COL is so high, it's hard enough to support yourself. Especially if you're incel.

That's what I was thinking. It would help the truecels.

I've never had any real friends. Doubt a truecel is going to change that.

Good idea, the lying about being gay thing is so true, people treat you completely differently

Good idea, the lying about being gay thing is so true, people treat you completely differently

Women are offended when Incels find them attractive... I think it's because if an Incel thinks they have a chance with her it hurts her sense of self-worth.

Women are offended when Incels find them attractive... I think it's because if an Incel thinks they have a chance with her it hurts her sense of self-worth.
I think it's related to the fact that they see us as a threat, I think they're thinking about the horrible sub human offspring they would have if they were raped by any of us.

I think it's related to the fact that they see us as a threat, I think they're thinking about the horrible sub human offspring they would have if they were raped by any of us.

Certainly possible. One thing is for certain, they are relieved when they find out an Incel is not attracted to them.

I may be an autistic Incel but I can only go along with non-socially retards who doesn't want to kill me when I turn around, so I rather have no Incel roommate.

I always choose incel roommates becuase i know they won't fuck foids in the next room and make me want to kill myself more. My last two had gfs and it was living suifuel

If my roommate goes ER and kills me first I'ld be pretty cool with it. imo that's better than living with some fucker who fucks cunts every other night

incel roommates is the best idea for fellow unicels.

You dont necessarily have to be friends with your housemates. You just need to be able to coexist.

I don't think I could ever live with roommates again, even if my roommates were fellow incels. Occasionally hanging out with incels wouldn't be too bad, though.

@Chris_Jones
I'm with you, they're not like norm-cunts being loud and shit

@Chris_Jones
I'm with you, they're not like norm-cunts being loud and shit
They wouldnt give you crap for not cleaning either. That always grinds my gears

Social interaction stresses the hell out of me, even if it's with a truecel.

How wet I get talking to people.
Tmp 20014 Funny Sweat Boy Back Image447343592

I was going to create a thread talking exactly about the same thing being spoken here today O_o