Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Plastic surgery clinic Stacy receptionist laughed at me on the phone

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I made plans to get my eyelid surgery done this summer at a local clinic, but they deleted my appointment for no reason.

When I called them, a Stacy receptionist picked up. I asked if I could get my surgery on the date it was originally scheduled for. She said “No, we’re booked with another case.” I asked if there were any more dates for the summer. She said “No, he’s booked until September.”

I felt devastated. I can’t possibly get it done during my uni semester. My voice cracked as I said “Okay, thank you” like a cuck.

When she heard me on the verge of crying, she said “You’re welcome” WHILE LAUGHING

I wanted to punch the heartless bitch in the face so bad. I had finally had hope of undoing my death sentence monolid slit eyes, it was all that kept me alive for some time. Now I have no idea what I’ll do next now that the chance has been taken away from me. I have no hope in this world anymore. Living with these eyes every day and seeing them in the mirror is hell.

Last edited:
Sounds fake. OP looks like a fake

This is the most Incel thing I've ever read:
A. Only Incels get their appointments magically "deleted" (you probably got replaced by some chick who's paying for her boob job with a blow job)

B. The stacy thinks she's so high and mighty laughing

C. Them social skills

D. You still have to look incel at university... which let me tell you is AWFUL... especially if you are at a large University with an avid party life and big time sports teams (roasties use sports wins to give out pussy like its food stamps but not to incels of course).

Plastic surgery is like a religion of inceldom. You pray at the altar of the doctor's office thinking one day you will be rewarded with a gf but that day never comes. The white robed priests of plastic surgery laugh at you and take your money.

This is the most Incel thing I've ever read:
A. Only Incels get their appointments magically "deleted"
I get forgetten all the time as well. That is the incel curse.

Here's an incel tip for life: never thank anyone again. Chad, femoids, normans, they should thank us for not going ER. I usually respond with "cool" or "good" because I ain't showing any gratefulness to some Stacy skank who lives on easy mode.

I made plans to get my eyelid surgery done this summer at a local clinic, but they deleted my appointment for no reason.

When I called them, a Stacy receptionist picked up. I asked if I could get my surgery on the date it was originally scheduled for. She said “No, we’re booked with another case.” I asked if there were any more dates for the summer. She said “No, he’s booked until September.”

I felt devastated. I can’t possibly get it done during my uni semester. My voice cracked as I said “Okay, thank you” like a cuck.

When she heard me on the verge of crying, she said “You’re welcome” WHILE LAUGHING

I wanted to punch the heartless bitch in the face so bad. I had finally had hope of undoing my death sentence monolid slit eyes, it was all that kept me alive for some time. Now I have no idea what I’ll do next now that the chance has been taken away from me. I have no hope in this world anymore. Living with these eyes every day and seeing them in the mirror is hell.
Damn. Chinkcels really have the toughest time huh

Lmao voice cracks are suicide fuel