Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Plastic foid loses one of her tits KEK

Acorn

Acorn

scERaming at the rain
★★★★★

No breasts for your face:feelsPop:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD shit looks like deflated baloon

She has a gaping wound and the hospital didnt even stitch it up. wtf

Apparently it exploded:feelsPop:
That makes it even more funny, lmao. She had so much plastic filler it blew up like an overinflated baloon!

Probably a jew that put that's shit in there.

Maybe touch grass instead of worrying about things you can't control?

Men aren't a monolith sweaty

lol wtf? Probably had the procedure done cheap ovER in some third world Brazilian nigger shithole. :lul:

Paging Dr. @PersonaPimp :feelshaha:

@Grodd I'll sip this bitch's tears like coca cola, hope she loses the other boob as well :feelsPop:

@Grodd I'll sip this bitch's tears like coca cola, hope she loses the other boob as well :feelsPop:
:feelskek: Fucking dumb bitch deserves to lose alot more than her tits i`d happily Dismember her and put her body in acid

:feelskek: Fucking dumb bitch deserves to lose alot more than her tits i`d happily Dismember her and put her body in acid
truly deserves worse for living life on jewtorial mode since the start

we should be happy :feelscomfy:

she paid so much money to the surgeon and went through so much for bigger boobs to attract chad, just for all of it to go to waste in the end. :feelskek: :smonk:
God that look on her face is just...
sailor-moon-usagi.gif

we should be happy :feelscomfy:

she paid so much money to the surgeon and went through so much for bigger boobs to attract chad, just for all of it to go to waste in the end. :feelskek: :smonk:
After she made stopped the vid she went home and started crying like this :feelskek:
E090BC2B 3196 4EF9 B9C7 78958DCED0D3

lifefuel. But She looks repulsive. How is ballon tits and ballon lips attractive? I know pathetic simps are gonna simp and inflate her ego regardless

lifefuel. But She looks repulsive. How is ballon tits and ballon lips attractive? I know pathetic simps are gonna simp and inflate her ego regardless
Looking like a blown up doll is the new trend I'm guessing

Nice speedbag. Sorry 'bout the other one luv!

Now be a dear and come here and let me punch off the udder one...

Nice speedbag. Sorry 'bout the other one luv!

Now be a dear and come here and let me punch off the udder one...
:feelskek:
Left right goodnight!!!

1. Gross as fuck
2. Why would you need them that big???