Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [PlantPill] Take the Plant Pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
DD1A5325 2774 4C7B 9D07 52E2B8D6D8F8

Foids would rather shove a cactus up their vagina than have sex with a sub-8 male.

JFL if you’re not a Chrysanthemum in 2019.

Spiderpill, Plantpill, Furniturepill, Dogpill, Doorpill.

All these objects and beings mog incels.

Anything in existence mogs sub 8 males, it's over

brutal that my ugliness is that undesirable to females

Those people are completely insane.

Photosynthesises me

Upcoming: Airpill, gravitypill and antimatterpill

Anything to get an orgasm for the foid. Soon they will run out of sex copes and start fucking dolphins.

It's over if you weren't born a cactus tbh.

So seen a hot foid buying some foot long cucumbers the other day. She had three of them, and another hot foid was ringning them up. She just picked them up, and put them on the scale rather swiftly, in a knowing manner, but also with a sort of hungry self consciousness. I thought to myself, are all three of us thinking the exact same thing, lol?

Bedknobs and broomsticks!

This is clown world, though, so "ecosexuality" is a very real thing mentally ill people are claiming:

Most of the people on this "ecosexual walking tour" seem to be there to laugh at the freaks, but even indulging this as a freakshow and allowing it to happen in public, in front of children, published by "kunst und film" on youtube. Slippery fucking slope. In a few years they'll be everywhere and telling one to stop sodomizing the apple tree in your front yard will be a hate crime.

Don't give the LGBT Community ideas.