Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Plans for earth takeover and for humanitys Ultimate punishment

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I plan to takeover Earth and make it inherited for the incels as they deserve a life of goodness and faith. But in order to do that I plan on making a zoo for the chads and betabuxxxing soys and women of course to be kept in cages. I have decided and organized fair system where each incel will have a woman on a leash that will follow every order to the fucking T. If they disobey they get shocked. And injected with a serum that can give the same feelings as incels where feeling when they were rotting alone. The foid will suffer mental hell rather than a physical one since that is too cheap for their pain.

The women zoo. Should I say the demon zoo will be filled with Earth's finest evil specimen that will be locked up in maximum containment. We will experiment on gods work or drones. Or the as I should call it the michealians, the Luciferities and the eveities as they are all spawns from that childish creator that made us live this way.

We will study we will reverse engineer their genes and take it away from them and mentally torture them just like we did with them 10x over and over and over until the very last thing the non incel specimen will see. Are the losers who stood above them winning.
Tumblr ad44ed676f61cf2bc689e6801ca8774b 3c1ffde4 640

Cryptosporidium Path of the Furon
Tumblr 7c9eb69b38dd3bf56235112d19988b60 7acadbf6 2048

You, sir, are a true visionary, like ER was (pbuh). :feelshaha:

No, nuke it instead tbh

You are taking alienmaxxing to a whole new level

I have been alienated before but never like this

I support and sanction your plans of planetary conquest @erenyeager.:feelsokman:
What It's Like to Believe You're Controlled by Reptilians

You are taking alienmaxxing to a whole new level

I have been alienated before but never like this
This will be the incel homeworld or the basedworld.:feelsokman: here we only have realist and logical views of how the planets we govern should rule and abide to by:feelsgah:
No, nuke it instead tbh
It would be a waste of resources. Until earth is officially sucked dry then we can my little pajeet.:feelsokman: we must work to become an interplanetary race on conquering worlds. And make this star system an incel controlled system. Our lights must shine through to any bluepilled civilization amongst the stars

Last edited:
I plan to takeover Earth and make it inherited for the incels as they deserve a life of goodness and faith. But in order to do that I plan on making a zoo for the chads and betabuxxxing soys and women of course to be kept in cages. I have decided and organized fair system where each incel will have a woman on a leash that will follow every order to the fucking T. If they disobey they get shocked. And injected with a serum that can give the same feelings as incels where feeling when they were rotting alone. The foid will suffer mental hell rather than a physical one since that is too cheap for their pain.

The women zoo. Should I say the demon zoo will be filled with Earth's finest evil specimen that will be locked up in maximum containment. We will experiment on gods work or drones. Or the as I should call it the michealians, the Luciferities and the eveities as they are all spawns from that childish creator that made us live this way.

We will study we will reverse engineer their genes and take it away from them and mentally torture them just like we did with them 10x over and over and over until the very last thing the non incel specimen will see. Are the losers who stood above them winning. View attachment 500150

View attachment 500148View attachment 500149
Thank you alien superior. Between you and the gorilla superiors, at least Earth will have a positive post-human, post-normie future.