Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Plans for death

Misery

Misery

Recruit
★★
What are your plans for death? Do you plan on roping and then having someone(doesn’t have to be anybody you know) to find you, or do you plan on offing yourself in public? It seems that many of us, including myself are not brave enough to carry out the act. If so, what are your plans otherwise? Or are you just going to wait and see how everything plays out?

It’s gonna be a jaw droppER

idk sometimes i think about roping constantly sometimes i think its low iq

ldar until death

What are your plans for death? Do you plan on roping and then having someone(doesn’t have to be anybody you know) to find you, or do you plan on offing yourself in public? It seems that many of us, including myself are not brave enough to carry out the act. If so, what are your plans otherwise? Or are you just going to wait and see how everything plays out?
Dont want to make cheap spectacle from it.
Just privat suicide. Im brave enough to do it without hestitation. Just have no any means to do it in the current time.

Mexico and Pentobarbital

I don't plan death or suicide for now, but if situation goes down to it, I WILL do it.
I'm thinking of building a 'stick' to have fun with some local Somalian pirate refugees before I die.

I'll most likely never do it tbh.

I don't have plans for sui. I like my hobbies and music etc. Its worth living atleast for me. I have 2 plans for my ideal death:
  • Getting killed by a sexy foid
  • ER

I don't have plans for sui. I like my hobbies and music etc. Its worth living atleast for me. I have 2 plans for my ideal death:
  • Getting killed by a sexy foid
  • ER
Being killed by a foid wouid be the ultimate insult for me.