Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Planning on lengthening my hair again, what do you think of long hair?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
When I was younger, from when I was 7-10 years old my hair was long, down to my shoulders. I really want it to be so again because I prefer it so. Long hair is manly to me tbhngl. What do you think of long hair?

I don't think about long hair.
But if it makes happy, go for it. You gonna get weird looks from normies, if you don't mind. :feelsokman:

When I was younger, from when I was 7-10 years old my hair was long, down to my shoulders. I really want it to be so again because I prefer it so. Long hair is manly to me tbhngl. What do you think of long hair?
Way ahead of you GrAYcel

I don't like long hair on men, it's stupid and it looks feminine.

I always wanted long beautiful hair , Mr. Genetics said no

Yeah but he is a minority of high T men with long hair.
Also if I was behind him I'd guess that there was a tranny in front of me.
Cope. Not with his frame you wouldn't. & god intended for us to have long hair obviously. In fact haircuts were invented back in the day to keep the plebs and low rank soldiers in line because long hair is good for the nervous system- heightens your senses, which makes you less willing to bend over for petty rules and regulations. It's like cutting your nerves off basically. Long hair is the most masculine thing there is.

long hair looks cool when it's wavy and wild looking. straight long hair looks gay as fuck though

In fact haircuts were invented back in the day to keep the plebs and low rank soldiers in line because long hair is good for the nervous system- heightens your senses, which makes you less willing to bend over for petty rules and regulations.
Jfl what are the sources to those.
Although my knowledge of ancient times is limited, I do know that Roman soldiers cut their hair to combat lice and to have a clean image.

Jfl what are the sources to those.
Although my knowledge of ancient times is limited, I do know that Roman soldiers cut their hair to combat lice and to have a clean image.
Propaganda. Clearly they were cucks for whoever. Glad they died so much.
& no sources admittedly but maybe try it for yourself. See if you feel freer or more coordinated with long hair.

I have it its kind of gay tbh

Longhairmaxxing is legit tbh

I had long hair before the Norwood Reaper ended me. I'll grow it out again if I ever get a transplant instead of roping. Grow your hair out dude, cherish it. It's what separates humans from baldcels.

Just FabioMaxx bruh...and you will be coverboy for 1 billion paperback romance novels.