Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Planning on leg lengthening surgery

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★★
Height does make a difference, and my good traits, sociability, and contributions are overlooked I am sure partially due to height. I am not "leadership material" despite being treated more seriously behind the screen and having experience that not many people have. Good manners and kindness and "being positive" are overlooked or found annoying if you're short or ugly, nobody gives a fuck. You're forgiven less for being a bit different in any way. I get baby talked by women and even sometimes other men.

People online try to gaslight you and say it's not your looks/height/money that causes foids to ignore you, it's that you're not "passionate", have hobbies, or are "interesting" or some other bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck about your hobbies if you're ugly. The best way to make yourself "interesting" is to be attractive.

I just read online and it seems that especially with the technology these days compared to the shitty Ilizarov method from 50 years ago, and internal nail fixations like precise, guichet or betzbone are relatively safe and complication free. It's also not like you will be limping or unable to run, lift, or jump after full recovery. Apparently Andrei Kirilenko had LL surgery, and most of us aren't professional athletes or will be doing that level of exercising anyway.

The cost is like $100k-$150k, and recovery is like a year and you can't really exercise or even work like you're used to. I think I can afford it if I keep a remote job or something, but the shitty part is I have to do the recovery alone as I have no friends or family I trust to take care of me and they're a bunch of crabs in a bucket anyway.

If I was planning to an hero, I might give it a shot anyway. I literally don’t care if I die in the process. So what if I lose my walking ability when I’m in my 60s. I don't want to continue losing my youth to a shitty life when I could be taller for life.

These comments are blackpilled as hell

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1d1b9bm/why_are_people_allergic_to_hear_or_talk_about/

Whats your height?

Height does make a difference, and my good traits, sociability, and contributions are overlooked I am sure partially due to height. I am not "leadership material" despite being treated more seriously behind the screen and having experience that not many people have. Good manners and kindness and "being positive" are overlooked or found annoying if you're short or ugly, nobody gives a fuck. You're forgiven less for being a bit different in any way. I get baby talked by women and even sometimes other men.

People online try to gaslight you and say it's not your looks/height/money that causes foids to ignore you, it's that you're not "passionate", have hobbies, or are "interesting" or some other bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck about your hobbies if you're ugly. The best way to make yourself "interesting" is to be attractive.

I just read online and it seems that especially with the technology these days compared to the shitty Ilizarov method from 50 years ago, and internal nail fixations like precise, guichet or betzbone are relatively safe and complication free. It's also not like you will be limping or unable to run, lift, or jump after full recovery. Apparently Andrei Kirilenko had LL surgery, and most of us aren't professional athletes or will be doing that level of exercising anyway.

The cost is like $100k-$150k, and recovery is like a year and you can't really exercise or even work like you're used to. I think I can afford it if I keep a remote job or something, but the shitty part is I have to do the recovery alone as I have no friends or family I trust to take care of me and they're a bunch of crabs in a bucket anyway.

If I was planning to an hero, I might give it a shot anyway. I literally don’t care if I die in the process. So what if I lose my walking ability when I’m in my 60s. I don't want to continue losing my youth to a shitty life when I could be taller for life.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1d1b9bm/why_are_people_allergic_to_hear_or_talk_about/

i'm 5ft11 ish closer to 6ft and i really don't see height as that much of an issue dude , and i'm smaller than guys younger than me , face , being lean and big at the same time , good cock size and hair are more important than just height but , if you' re really small than i get it.

If I was rich I would definitely do it. $100k is enough to not work for ten years for me so I would rather retire early.

Just spend over $100k with the possibility of ending up a cripple theory.

r/shortguys are one of the last good subreddits around nowadays

How tall are you

Don't you'll be crippled

You would think he was trying to hide a bastard child or something. For fucks sake, nobody goes this apeshit over someone having braces or a nose job. So why are people so pissed about height surgery?
The same reason why normfags are so pissed about incels, the CCP, men's rights, advocates for less government power, you see a pattern here? They're all conditioned like sheep to ostracize those who try to either a) find shortcuts/subvert or b) threaten their system. "Oh, height doesn't matter, and its because I say it doesn't, you dont have a right to argue here" "oh, if you disagree with this opinion you're an incel" "You will Own Nothing and be happy" "oh that country is a threat to our fake-ass 'democracy' so they're all genocidal monstERs"

i'm 5ft11 ish closer to 6ft and i really don't see height as that much of an issue dude , and i'm smaller than guys younger than me , face , being lean and big at the same time , good cock size and hair are more important than just height but , if you' re really small than i get it.
Privilege is invisible to those who have it

I honestly believe that you should not get that surgery, not only would you be stuck relearning every aspect of mobility when it comes to your legs, it is extremely painful and expensive just for 3 more inches to your height which is the maximum amount that anyone can recieve. If you are below average height which is 5'8 I do not think it is worth it as you would still be considered short even after going through that turmoil. And if you are average height or above I still dont see the point. The money, the pain, the disappointment when you see its not that grand, none of it is worth it to still be below 6ft. But if you do reach that height I personally believe that you are already tall

You should kill yourself

How tall are you
Short enough where even my dad recently asked me, after I am a full grown adult, why I am so short and how it must be due to malnutrition or not eating enough.

Your height is average, that kind of money should be invested into retirement

Your height is average, that kind of money should be invested into retirement
What’s the point of looking forward to retirement age when you’re missing out on life right now? Who gives a fuck about when I will be old and decrepit and life is almost over and I have nothing more to look forward to

The problem with being short isn’t the height itself, it’s other people

I'm short asf and heavily thought about this surgery for a year or so. After researching it I came to the conclusion it just isn't worth it.

It's like lasik, it's great until it isn't. The off chance of that eye surgery going bad causes people to rope because of the daily pain.

I settled for wearing 2inch lifts plus a heeled shoe for about a 3.5inch gain while walking around in public. There's some that goin your sock as well to fraud a lil while shoeless. It's cheaper and less invasive than fucking drilling your femurs and shit.

Do what thou wilt, tho...

If I had a longer torser that didn't fuck up the proportions I'd probably to LLS. Get it, move to a new town, no one to mock you for getting surgery, no one knows. Now you're just a taller guy than you were before. Nothing but benefit.

But damn it's hard to justify unless it all works out perfectly, which it won't

If I had a longer torser that didn't fuck up the proportions I'd probably to LLS. Get it, move to a new town, no one to mock you for getting surgery, no one knows. Now you're just a taller guy than you were before. Nothing but benefit.

But damn it's hard to justify unless it all works out perfectly, which it won't
Right this is one of those things where if you do it, don't ever tell anyone. I was told my torso is slightly shorter than my legs, so I don't know how proportional I will look but I have stocky legs so elongating them probably won't look too off.

At the moment I have no friends anyway and don't really talk to family, and I have enough savings to get by on a lean budget for a year or two. I will need to go back to doing IT work and brush up on my certs and skills again in hopes of doing remote work while recovering.

My concern is having sepsis or something and waking up with amputated legs or something, and I don't fully trust the western medical establishment to take good care of nonwhites because our biology can be pretty different yet we're all treated like we're white. But then giving it a shot is still better than not if I was already planning on an heroing anyway right?

My dad recently called me to ask me for the umpteenth time what I want to do with my life because being a personal trainer is a "nigger job" to his mind and military is "not a real job". I talked about saving money and taking a year off to get leg lengthening surgery. He said "you're right you could use some height, but you should really fix your face first" :feelsrope:

Whats your height?
Unless you are ridiculously short, it’s not worth it bro. Even then it’s not worth it with the possibility of ending up a cripple. I’m 6 feet tall and it isn’t some magic trick that gets you girls if you are also autistic with a 4/10 face and narrow clavicles. It does get you more respect from other men though, so that’s a nice bonus. Also keep in mind that if you get leg lengthening your proportions will be all messed up and you will still look short when sitting down. Very long legs on a short torso doesn’t look right. I have a short torso and long legs, and it doesn’t look anywhere near as good as normal torso to leg length proportions.

Might as well have your legs amputated and get really long prosthetics.
Your legs will never be the same. It's not worth it.