Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Planning on buying a new car

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
1990-mazda-miata---driven-4.jpg

@LastGerman what do you think?

im gonna run you over

1990-mazda-miata---driven-4.jpg

@LastGerman what do you think?

Year of construction though?
Also, personally I am not a fan of such cars but it is not bad. How much money do you want to spend on your car?

Year of construction though?
Also, personally I am not a fan of such cars but it is not bad. How much money do you want to spend on your car?
The one pictured is a 1990 Mazda Miata. I don't care about the year too much as long as it has the popup headlights. I think most 90s models have the same design.

I wouldn't pay more than 10k though. Especially for such an old car. I would say maybe 8k max since I really want it.

Honk-tier car tbh

Well, I just bought a Mercedes Sedan E - Class W211 few days ago. I see wageslaving is worth for something.

The one pictured is a 1990 Mazda Miata. I don't care about the year too much as long as it has the popup headlights. I think most 90s models have the same design.

I wouldn't pay more than 10k though. Especially for such an old car. I would say maybe 8k max since I really want it.

So, you want to go for tha classic cars, I see. For 10k you actually can buy yourself indeed a nice car. Personally, I would go for a BMW 320 or a Mercedes C200, perhaps even Mercedes W204.

Well, I just bought a Mercedes Sedan E - Class W211 few days ago. I see wageslaving is worth for something.

This is really a thread where people can brag about their cars. Moggs me hard but good for.

BMW max tbh, but cant afford anything after 2002

That car looks like a joke