Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Planned parenthood says virginity is a social construct

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
1573117856724 pol

Killing children must be a social construct too, that's why they have no problem in doing it.

They're right, tho. Would you consider a girl who has her hymen intact a virgin, if she only took it up the ass?

Last edited:
society is doomed . 1800 how can i help you,i need my sanity back NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Fuck Planned Parenthood. Blow them up in minecraft

Right, and we virgins can be born again sex addicts.

>A big company using “idk”

I see professionalism runs in the business. :feelsseriously:

We should do stuffs in minecraft.

They are wrong

They're right, tho. Would you consider a girl who has her hymen intact a virgin, if she only took it up the ass?
Or sucked dicks. It's a spectrum.

Virginity is classically defined as a foid with zero sexual experience. But a girl who has had anal sex with her pet german shepherd dog and given blowjobs and footjobs to Chad but has never had vaginal sex isnt necessarily a virgin. But is better than these sluts whose pussies have lost all tightness and are as cavernous as the grand canyon.

Zero sex experience = virgin