Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Planned parenthood defunded

A

aquilinenosecell

Aquilinenosecel
-
A9092F24 F245 4EAE 9FBC BFC0904A9FFE
Life fuel boys. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...cut-off-from-federal-funding-under-trump-rule
If you live in the us you are no longer responsible for the mistakes of slutty holes. Planned parenthood was a taxpayer funded organization but now we don’t have to give our tax money to them. This means that The money for roasties abortions will come out of their own pockets, meaning they will have to take responsibility for being a slut. Hopefully in the future abortion will be banned altogether, causing the holes to deal with penance for riding the cock carousel.

good i don't think abortion should be illegal because its just going to result in a bunch of kids being born into shitty situations but i don't think taxpayers should have to pay for it either. pay for it yourselves you bums. why should i pay for your mistakes when you could've worn a condom in the first place

this is how it should be, if a foid is retarded enough to get pregnant so early they should suffer not other tax-payers

good i don't think abortion should be illegal because its just going to result in a bunch of kids being born into shitty situations but i don't think taxpayers should have to pay for it either. pay for it yourselves you bums. why should i pay for your mistakes when you could've worn a condom in the first place
I feel like if we spent the money we paid the roasties for abortion and instead spent it on incentives adoption, then we could save the kids from their shitty situation. Due to logistics that probably can’t happen but defunding planned parent hood is a step in the right direction.

Great news. Baby killers shouldn’t be funded.

I like Trump because he makes normies and females angry.

Let's hope roasties do the deed with rusty coat hangers rather than bring more useless people into this world.

I like Trump because he makes normies and females angry.
I like trump because he upset the narrative and is calling out leftists/roasties on their bullshit/hypocrisy. Him banning/showing how evil abortion truly is only further proves how great of a president he is (not to mention this is also him fulfilling a campaign promise)

Beautiful...

Anything that brings women down a notch should be celebrated. Not that it matters since holes have all the power and this wont hurt them in the slightest but still it's good news regardless.

Now the practice just needs to be made entirely illegal.

Anything that brings women down a notch should be celebrated. Not that it matters since holes have all the power and this wont hurt them in the slightest but still it's good news regardless.

Now the practice just needs to be made entirely illegal.
ONCE GINSBURG DIES AND HE GETS HIS NEXT JUSTICE THEY MIGHT OVERTURN ROE V WADE (The left is trying their best to keep her alive and hidden)

ONCE GINSBURG DIES AND HE GETS HIS NEXT JUSTICE THEY MIGHT OVERTURN ROE V WADE (The left is trying their best to keep her alive and hidden)

Should be any day now, shes practically a walking corpse at this point. If trump gets reelected there's no way she would last another 4 years.

Jfl the left lost bigtime with trump, the supreme court will lean right for decades now. Thank you Hillary!

this is good lifefuel for cucks who dumped by wife.

Once again, I have mixed feelings. On one hand this is great, since it means that foids have to pay for being irresponsible themselves.

On the other hand, this was done by people coming from the egotism laden position of people who believe life has inherent value. This might seem to have merit at first, until you realize that most only feel this way because the idea of a life ever not being worth living(or in this case starting) is taken as a personal attack on them. That their life will always be worth it...until it isn't, and they're the ones wishing for euthanasia.

Tbh I hate both sides of the issue equally.

Once again, I have mixed feelings. On one hand this is great, since it means that foids have to pay for being irresponsible themselves.

On the other hand, this was done by people coming from the egotism laden position of people who believe life has inherent value. This might seem to have merit at first, until you realize that most only feel this way because the idea of a life ever not being worth living(or in this case starting) is taken as a personal attack on them. That their life will always be worth it...until it isn't, and they're the ones wishing for euthanasia.

Tbh I hate both sides of the issue equally.

As long as the foids have to pay their own way through their slut behavior, I'm happy. I don't care about the motives of the other side as long as women suffer in the end.

Based trump tbh