Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Planklet cunts need to be banned from reproducing

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
How the fuck can a male do anything with these 1/10 genes.
skinny-girl-taking-her-dress-off-and-posing-8.jpg

Tyrone's mom (yeah I know face is busted)
2282d38b59c2bcbd145748a67017dca5.jpg

Planklet genes, with an ugly face and under 6ft means time to rope/ldar.

Tbh I find her very attractive.

face and skin of the first one + body shape of the second one = Stacy

still volcel if wouldnt..

Tbh I find her very attractive.
These are the males she creates. These girls nuke gene pools. Were males so we find anything that isn't morbidly obese very attractive because we have a penis.
hardgainer-300x300.jpg

These are the males she creates. These girls nuke gene pools. Were males so we find anything that isn't morbidly obese very attractive because we have a penis.
hardgainer-300x300.jpg
I'm like that but with a huge belly and a fat ass. I weigh ~107kg (~235 pounds).

They'd both reject me anyway.
I'm like that but with a huge belly and a fat ass. I weigh ~107kg (~235 pounds).
:chad::chad::chad:

If you're serious your fat may be making you volcel unless you were slim at one point and that didn't have an effect on you ascending.

I would rather waste my blue eye genes with Tyrone's mom than even try to fuck an asexual planklet, looking like young boy with his penis cut off.
Not like I am one to afford himself being picky, but still.

The mothers or fathers body type has very little effect on the child's body type in a lot of cases.

Men are attracted to all kinds of body types. I prefer the skinny cunt over that fat negress, but I understand why some prefer the overweight ghetto foid.

The mothers or fathers body type has very little effect on the child's body type in a lot of cases.
Cope. Kendall Jenner got her plank genetics from her dad and her sister got her thick genetics from her mom. I always noticed this when I saw families. If the kid is a planklet than one of their parents is also a planklet.
Men are attracted to all kinds of body types. I prefer the skinny cunt over that fat negress, but I understand why some prefer the overweight ghetto foid.
Now which would you rather your mom be. Everyone here would choose the negress or they would have a chance of being
hardgainer-300x300.jpg

First girl would be fun to anal and slap around and throw around like a rag doll tbh.. doesn’t mean I’d have kids with her... like Asian foids.. hot af, fun to fuck, make them submit and treat them like whores but don’t have kids cause godforbid it’s a son jfl he’s gonna be lonely for decades until he snaps and kills everyone

1st chick has a 6 or 7 out of 10 face but yeah i agree with your point OP.
edit: definitely 6.

I would rather waste my blue eye genes with Tyrone's mom than even try to fuck an asexual planklet, looking like young boy with his penis cut off.
Not like I am one to afford himself being picky, but still.
Preach. A guy getting a planklet is admitting to everyone that he is a loser, it's the same thing with a guy dating an obese girl.(not as bad depending on how fat the girl is). In my opinion most ugly males have it where their mom is a genetic shit planklet or a landwhale because your dad has to be a genetic trash loser to reproduce with them(water is wet).