Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Plane travel is getting less safe?

Would you travel by plane these days?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
What do you think?

I think I can't afford a hotel room for 1 day never mind fly on planes and shit nigger

@Tarquinius thots?

safe and effective (100% death rate like vax)

@Tarquinius thots?
Of course not. We have more female and POC pilots, therefore more points of views to bring to the table when talking about flying.

yes according to a recent report die to atc hori g niggers and loq iq faggots there have been rise in cases of vatastrophoc failures in management of flight on the air and ground.
add to the stress of increasing regulation for pilots and the work load yeah things dont look good.

the maintainence of flights itself is outsourced to company which puts profits before quality is a major threat. recent docu highlights the dangers of flight maintainence by migrants.

The only airplane that is not safe is Boeing 787 max I refuse to fly in one of those flying metal tube death traps

yes according to a recent report die to atc hori g niggers and loq iq faggots there have been rise in cases of vatastrophoc failures in management of flight on the air and ground.
add to the stress of increasing regulation for pilots and the work load yeah things dont look good.

Yes diversity is more important than safety, evidently.

The only airplane that is not safe is Boeing 787 max I refuse to fly in one of those flying metal tube death traps
i won't be going anywhere near it.

Diversity. That's your answer. It's that stupidly simple.

They have to hire incompetent minorities to FLY FUCKING PLANES instead of hiring for merit.

I remember being a kid going on vacation and being exhilarated flying. Now as an adult I would be terrified. If I saw the entire plane staff was non-white, I'd probably book another flight.

Diversity. That's your answer. It's that stupidly simple.

They have to hire incompetent minorities to FLY FUCKING PLANES instead of hiring for merit.

I remember being a kid going on vacation and being exhilarated flying. Now as an adult I would be terrified. If I saw the entire plane staff was non-white, I'd probably book another flight.

It makes me wonder about other professions too like doctors, dentists, surgeons...

It makes me wonder about other professions too like doctors, dentists, surgeons...

There is nothing to wonder. Dr. Pajeet who is about to cut you open got his degree from cowshit university (it doesn't exist, but it has a nice website in all hindi that becky in HR thinks is legit and she doesn't wanna stir up a fuss by questioning what the pajeetspeak says because that's not inclusive).

Just don't get sick, bro.