Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Plane full of noodlewhores and russian women taken to South Africa to entertain rich oil cucks

The Dubai porta potty stuff is the clearest evidence that all women are shameless whores who would do absolutely anything for money that I've ever seen:feelsugh::worryfeels:.

Sand royalty mog anglo cuck royalty in lavish living.

"company" is this a new euphemism like "content creator"?

The Dubai porta potty stuff is the clearest evidence that all women are shameless whores who would do absolutely anything for money that I've ever seen:feelsugh::worryfeels:.
Don't even remind me, that shit was my introduction to the blackpill, foids don't deserve rights

@MiSKiRaT Look at the lives these fucking leeches live while you rot on .is as a third world poorfag. :lasereyes:

Literally luxury goods

all they're worth

South Africa is like the only country in Africa all the rich people hang out in. What is so special about this place? Why aren't they going to Kenia or Nigeria or Morocco?

It's because nobody wants Sub-Saharan African toilets. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: They could get local toilets but they'd rather spend millions to get genetically superior pussy.
South African sheboons particularly ugly to me, so it makes a lot of sense really, I wish I was that rich

South Africa is like the only country in Africa all the rich people hang out in. What is so special about this place? Why aren't they going to Kenia or Nigeria or Morocco?
Nigeria is garbage, like the public defecation capital of the world (I'm not kidding), a lot of people go to Morocco and Kenya tough, South Africa is just more famous, more developed and has better infrastructure for wealthier people who don't mind spending more also, the safaris there are excellent apparently, my father worked in Angola for a while and his friends went there all the time, despite Angola having similar animals South African safaris have been happening for longer and the tourist guides are better prepared or something, all the photos looked wonderful

@MiSKiRaT Look at the lives these fucking leeches live while you rot on .is as a third world poorfag. :lasereyes:
fucking royal privileged sandnigger emirate scum fuck dubai already I'm stuck here as a poor ethnic forced to labor for these 1% of the privileged population who own what 99% of us don't, so much fairness in this fucktarded world. Fuck capitalism and fuck money can't believe a WORTHLESS WOODEN TOILET PAPER GETS TO DICTATE MY LIFE AND VALUE IN SCUMCIETY I NEVER FUCKING CHOSE TO LIVE IN THIS GARBAGE SYSTEM STUPID FUCKING SHITSKIN NIGGER ETHNIC PARENTS SHOULD BE EVISCERATED FROM THIS PLANET WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY BREEDING BILLIONS OF SOULS TO SUFFER AND LABOR FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES FOR THESE SCUM WHO WERE BORN LUCKY AND INHERITED THEIR PARENTS WORTH?!?!?!!? WHY CAN'T WE HAVE 1 MILLION PEOPLE ONLY IN THIS CURSED SHIT ROCK OF A PLANET????? WHY DO STUPID CUMSKIN CHINK NIGGER SHITSKINS HAVE 5 OR 6 KIDS?!?!?!?! CHUD WAS RIGHT BILLIONS MUST DIE

Interesting how the media tries to portrait those women as victims.

This is disgusting. Millions of their kinsmen are dying while they are doing this.

Interesting how the media tries to portrait those women as victims.
They're literally victims you misogynistic incel, these evil men are manipulating and forcing them to go to going to luxury villas worth the GDP of small countries

maxresdefault.jpg

South Africa is incredibly rich in natural resources such as diamonds, gold, uranium ect. , which combined with developed mining infrastructure dating back to white rule opens up many opportunities

sands will die if ((they)) stop sending white instagram sluts to piss and shit on also @MiSKiRaT thots

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back