Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Places that have a huge population of ugly/ethnic men are not safe for females

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
In what desert do you live?

Ethnicels on suicide watch

They'll find some way to blame the white man though. Then sleep with him, if he's at least 5'10 and 5/10 psi

They'll find some way to blame the white man though. Then sleep with him, if he's at least 5'10 and 5/10 psi
Why would they blame the white man? They love the white man.

Egypt, I don't live there now.
aa96dce65bbdbb6f83f98005cdd97d3a.gif

I realized that the reason it's not safe for females is because there are too many ethnics there
Dude, I've been to Egypt in 2009, it's not safe if you're a tourist. People scam and mug you at every corner. I had a beggar pull a huge knife on me

Dude, I've been to Egypt in 2009, it's not safe if you're a tourist. People scam and mug you at every corner. I had a beggar pull a huge knife on me
You can fight them, ethnics are weak.

Yup, just another femoid perpetuating the stereotype that all ethnics are out to rape them.

It's just that whites are way more cucked on average.

Majority of the thread seems to be people saying it's safe. Can't tell if they're lying white liberals or if the country really is Switzerland on the Nile

The ethnic women going after white men only is suifuel.

Majority of the thread seems to be people saying it's safe. Can't tell if they're lying white liberals or if the country really is Switzerland on the Nile

it’s not safe. I visited Egypt and they’ll scam the fuck out of you at every opportunity they can get. A lot of people think of safety in terms of violence levels, but by my personal metric, that is not safe. I will never visit that place again.

Ethnics love to ficki ficki though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back