Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Places I should’ve gotten laid according to Hollywood

Ninjanas

Ninjanas

Self-banned
-
> Summer camp near Chesapeake bay
This didn’t work out because the camp counselors told us if we try to sneak out of our cabins alarm to go off at(basically cock blocked us)

> Spring break camping trip with liberals a universal Unitarian church(it’s a global homo religion)
I was too much of a pussy to make a move and Didn’t want to
Accused of something in the middle of nowhere.

[UWSL]> High school [/UWSL]
I had an IEP so naturally I was given the classes that were small and they were dog shit so I didn’t get much opportunity’s those classes were sausage parties with only like one female in them.

> High school track team
I didn’t go D1 because I change schools. Then the Pandemic hit.

having IEP in highschool = over, you'll be ostracized

Stfu faggot. If you did sports you don’t belong here, normie cuck

Damn, never even had those opportunities :feelsjuice:

Stfu faggot. If you did sports you don’t belong here, normie cuck
It’s track it’s really not that hard if you can’t do that you’re probably a fat ass or got lungs of a five-year-old.

It’s track it’s really not that hard if you can’t do that you’re probably a fat ass or got lungs of a five-year-old.
You need to be tall as well as to be fast you fuckin autistic fag. You did the sport and don’t even know much about it? You’re a normie pussy who follows Hollywood and had a privileged high school experience. Too bad you fumbled it like a failure

You need to be tall as well as to be fast you fuckin autistic fag. You did the sport and don’t even know much about it? You’re a normie pussy who follows Hollywood and had a privileged high school experience. Too bad you fumbled it like a failure
That’s not how speed works at all what the fuck are you talking about and I’m 5’10.

Damn, never even had those opportunities :feelsjuice:
What is this "opportunities" you speak of?

Camp? I went to camp, outside because I couldn't afford rent.... There was no fun.