Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel place for freelance jobs full whit foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i want to get a job but for one copywrite job for bicycle site only foids want to get the money

they stay comfy at home

Upwork and Freelancer have a lot of opportunities but few for my focus in programming. Freelancing seems pretty hard since everyone wants to do it.

Upwork and Freelancer have a lot of opportunities but few for my focus in programming. Freelancing seems pretty hard since everyone wants to do it.

25k ppl want to do 5k jobs and they are 90% foids

better to wash dishes imo

Most men are doomed to do hard physical work for little money.
im low iq dont get PC skills i cant work whit excel i cant be graphic disigner i cant even write in english i most important i dont want to learn to

Most men are doomed to do hard physical work for little money.
That's why being a tradecel is so appealing. I'm giving programming 1 more year before I throw in the towel to pajeets. Trade school is practically free and I can be making high 5 figures. I'm perfectly willing and able to do hard labor.

Last edited:
That's why being a tradecel is so appealing. I'm giving programming 1 more year before I throw in the tower to pajeets. Trade school is practically free and I can be making high 5 figures. I'm perfectly willing and able to do hard labor.

say exapmles of hard labor you most want and your body can hadle

say exapmles of hard labor you most want and your body can hadle
Plumbing - easy as shit, just twist some pipes and smell shit
Electrician - just learn wiring schemes bro
Construction - some sweat but I always liked hammering shit and putting things together so who cares

In short, about anything. I have done stocking and cart pushing (without the machine) in 100 degree weather for 10 bucks an hour. Totally brainless grunt retail labor. At least trades pay. About the only thing I don't want is trucking since I don't like driving long distances and sleeping in a cab.

I could program circles around most pajeets but that's beside the point. I'm kind of boring of it. I'm more built for physical shit anyway. Most programmers are a lot smaller than me.

Last edited: