Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Pizza is very delicious

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
oayfev94aqmbojzgupco.jpg

depositphotos_29146787-stock-photo-thin-crust-pepperoni-pizza.jpg

4fd4c048cd103dd14c9eee6a155faa2d.jpg

margherita-pizza-11.jpg

So many delicious varieties. Best cope food out there. Do you agree?

It's really good but spaghetti is my favorite food tbh.

It is , Now i’m hungry

Pizza is very sad when without waifu

Anchopizza

I had pizza on Saturday, can confirm.

Whenever I see the word "pizza" I think of Satanic Pedophiles who run the world, who are literally murdering and raping children daily, for interdimensional demons while we rot not even being able to get our looksmatch. It is indeed over.

I dont like greasy stuff tbh

No offence to @GreaseCel

Pizza is very sad when without waifu

View attachment 165265
Sad shit, man.
I had pizza on Saturday, can confirm.
was it delicious?
Whenever I see the word "pizza" I think of Satanic Pedophiles who run the world, who are literally murdering and raping children daily, for interdimensional demons while we rot not even being able to get our looksmatch. It is indeed over.
holy fuck....yeah...it's over. No doubt about that

No offence to @GreaseCel
Greasecel gonna rope now

@Vermilioncore yes was delicious. Also had salad and coke with it.

Absolutely. Favorite places? For me it's Papa John's. Dominoes used to be great but they're shit now.

Absolutely. Favorite places? For me it's Papa John's. Dominoes used to be great but they're shit now.
I miss Papa Johns. Haven't had it in a good minute. Mostly I've been eating Dominos and Little Ceasers because it's cheap. But one of my favorites is Pizza Hut and also (I don't know if they have it where you are) but a place called Peter Piper Pizza

I miss Papa Johns. Haven't had it in a good minute. Mostly I've been eating Dominos and Little Ceasers because it's cheap. But one of my favorites is Pizza Hut and also (I don't know if they have it where you are) but a place called Peter Piper Pizza
Little Caesars is ok for the price. When Papa John's has deals though, no reason to go anywhere else. Dominoes like I said, not so good nowadays.

Haven't had pizza but in years. Don't know the last one.

Give me a slice, bro. :p

On a serious note, pizza is delicious.

Pizza is one of my favourite foods. I'm getting one tonight - can't wait tbh.

Pizza is one of my favourite foods. I'm getting one tonight - can't wait tbh.
I've already ordered my two Papa John pizzas myself. Biting into the pepper and then the pizza is god tier. Hope you like yours.

It is said that the elites buy "pizza" that costs around 1M a pop.

It's good but it's so fucking expensive where I live, and I don't even tip

Yes I agree but don’t eat too much or you’ll become fat.

I hate eating, I like drinking more.
Hence I’m so skinny.

Yes I agree but don’t eat too much or you’ll become fat.

I hate eating, I like drinking more.
Hence I’m so skinny.
You can eat anything you want as long as you maintain your caloric level on your current TDEE, drinking doesn't mean you can't be fat, alcohol and sugary drinks have decent amount of calories. Basically just control your portions.

You can eat anything you want as long as you maintain your caloric level on your current TDEE, drinking doesn't mean you can't be fat, alcohol and sugary drinks have decent amount of calories. Basically just control your portions.
I don’t drink sugar or alcoholic drinks.
Water only.

It's pretty good tbh

might get some tonight

they stopped making it at the mall supermarket so i'll probably have to get expensive shit from the food court, w/e

I ate this spinach pizza one time, I really want it again.

Unironically.

No offence to @GreaseCel
It’s okay, I never asked for my skin to be permanently oily and greasy. If you hit me with a slice of pizza, the pizza would likely get more grease on it than on me.

It’s okay, I never asked for my skin to be permanently oily and greasy. If you hit me with a slice of pizza, the pizza would likely get more grease on it than on me.
I recomend wax and greaseremover

Yes pizza is really good

Turkish ravioli is my fav. food.

I recomend wax and greaseremover
I also have a yeast infection semi-permanently, probably because of how oily and greasy my skin is. I shower every day but just shit genetics :feelsrope:

I don’t think anything can fix this shit

Yes, pizza is one of the best foods and I want to try New Haven Apizza.
37zpkdt5qsi21.jpg

I've already ordered my two Papa John pizzas myself. Biting into the pepper and then the pizza is god tier. Hope you like yours.
Sounds delicious. Mine is currently under the grill. Can't wait to devour it. Hope you enjoyed yours.