Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pityfucks dont exist - foid empathy proven nonexistent

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
its a hollywood meme or a foid making excuses for being a whore. It does not actually exist. A foid wouldnt even fuck an uglycel if they knew it could prevent an ER with many deaths even if it were her friends and family members amongst ending up among the neutralized normies unless she had a financial incentive to having them alive.

The fact that there are so many virgin "latebloomers" (anyday now!!:lul:)and the fact that I didnt get one crumb of cunt despite anyone that knows me (and the people they know including foids) knows Im an open incel as I refuse to hide who I am and my dismal state of being to adjust to cucked social norms is empirical prove foids have no conscience or soul.

St. ER sister knew he was suffering but she didnt even care to not moan while being railed by Chad next to his fucking room let alone care to make an effort hooking her own Brother up. It is so sad he didnt get the chance to kill her dedsrs that makes me near tear up fr my eyes swear to God are wattery thinking about him dying before having the chance to kill his fucking whore of a sister

Pityfuck is cope and bluepill made up word to gaslight men into thinking they have empathy

Last edited:
St. ER sister knew he was suffering but she didnt even care to not moan while being railed by Chad next to his fucking room let alone care to make an effort hooking her own Brother up. It is so sad he didnt get the chance to kill her dedsrs that makes me near tear up fr my eyes swear to God are wattery thinking about him dying before having the chance to kill his fucking whore of a sister
I would not be able to take that. Not surprising he did waht he did. As always women are to blame