Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL pity friendships are fucking retarded

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
So sick of this. "Oh I don't like him at all I just feel bad for him so I hangout with him." so sick of this garbage it's so easy to tell. They act like they give a damn about your opinions, your interests buts it's all bullshit It's so easy to see. They think I'm a literal retard that can't see this.

is this a thing? that happens with male "friends"?

People that hang out with others out of pity are trash and do that just for validation ("Oh look at me, I'm friends with the loser, I'm such a good person!"). I can't imagine what it would be like to think that you formed a genuine bond with someone only to figure out later that they were just messing with you and never really cared at all.

People pulled this shit on me in HS. It was obvious as fuck and they were passive-aggressive the entire time. I didn't say anything about it though, I knew if I did they'd do a 180 and begin bullying me harshly.

I dont have friends. The only "friend" I have I see like 6 times a year at most

Never heard of “pity friendships” if someone doesn’t wanna hang out with you their not going to.

oh shit that could have been the case with me. what are the signs that it is a pity friendship?
1. find you annoying and try to avoid you often
2. are way to nice to you in a pitiful kind of way
3.pretending to care about your thoughts/interests even though you can tell they don't give a shit

1. find you annoying and try to avoid you often
2. are way to nice to you in a pitiful kind of way
3.pretending to care about your thoughts/interests even though you can tell they don't give a shit

probably not then.
Did they ever belittle you subtly?

They exist.

only in a teasing way that everyone in the social circle got belittled but not as if they were above me.

People that hang out with others out of pity are trash and do that just for validation ("Oh look at me, I'm friends with the loser, I'm such a good person!"). I can't imagine what it would be like to think that you formed a genuine bond with someone only to figure out later that they were just messing with you and never really cared at all.

Ah when man beginn to use shaming tactics like little clits,

Dont take them for granted it never began in the first place