Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pitchblackpill from the poultry industry

• Thread starter Deleted member 36666
  • Start date
Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
Justcomics official 20211115 0006
Justcomics official 20211115 0007
Justcomics official 20211115 0008
Justcomics official 20211115 0010

This will be the final solution to the incel question :feelsrope:
You are the disposable gender, never forget that

This is how it's always been in real life for ugly men.

An ugly male is only "valued" if he can provide (aka be a wageslave betabuxx), and even then he still won't be respected and will still get cheated on and divorce raped.

While foids live on just exist mode and have everything they want given to them on a silver platter.

Ffs I forgot about what they did to these chicks a while ago and now I'm sad again :feelscry:

This is why LSD turned me into a vegetarian

you realize this applies for ALL livestock. If it cant make more baby animals, then then it becomes food. Better yet, most are castrated before being killed to reduce (completely appropriate) aggression and retaliation by the animals:fuk:

you realize this applies for ALL livestock. If it cant make more baby animals, then then it becomes food. Better yet, most are castrated before being killed to reduce (completely appropriate) aggression and retaliation by the animals:fuk:
As I'm saying, this is the ultimate goal of feminism: total crushing of males as a gender and full control of human reproduction

They are trying to castrate male humans too and their weapon of choice is liberal brainwashing

wow, misoginy much? :soy::soy::soy:

I'd say they are very economically viable since they taste good after they're shredded. Chicken nuggets cost a fortune these days. But yeah, this is relatable. Male animals are by and large expendable relative to female animals. It's partly due to the limited amount of eggs females can produce versus the abundance of sperm males produce. Nature only needs a [UWSL]small amount of males to create the next generation in species with sexual reproduction[/UWSL]

Chickens me.

These cartoons don’t really do anything for me, like where do you think your food comes from? Massive factories where animals die jfl.

I will continue to eat Cane’s unbothered.

This is how incel-tier babies will be handled in the future