Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Pisslamists go to germany NOW

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

GERMANY: Woman Convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists Receives Longer Prison Sentence Than The Rapists

A 20-year-old woman in Hamburg, Germany, has been sent to prison after making “hateful” remarks towards a migrant who was involved in the gang rape of a child. The woman is just one of 140 people being investigated for making “harmful comments” towards the rapists.

The case caused outrage in Germany, both for the brutality of the rape itself and the lenient sentences given to the rapists. As a result, one of the men had his identity and phone number circulated on Snapchat by furious sleuths.

Angered by the news of the case, a 20-year-old woman from Hamburg messaged the number through WhatsApp. The unnamed woman called him a “dishonorable rapist pig” and a “disgusting miscarriage.” She added: “Aren’t you ashamed when you look in the mirror?”

The targeted rapist then reported the woman to police, and she was charged with sending him insulting messages.

The woman has now been convicted and sentenced to a weekend in prison for her remarks — meaning that she will have spent more time in jail than 8 of the 9 rapists. In court, the woman apologized for her remarks, saying she acted out of a “reflex” upon hearing the sickening details of the case.

But, according to the Hamburger Abendblatt, this woman is not the only person who could be facing a conviction for insulting the rapists.

Authorities in Hamburg are reportedly investigating 140 people for offenses related to issuing “insult, threats, or other detriment” towards the Stadtpark predators.

Beyond over for german men. If i was muslim i would do my best to go live in germany, its done for.

Sad state of affairs

When does the mass rapes start happening? :feelsPop:

@Whiteferociousboy @DarkStarDown on suicide watch! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Migrants in sweden in has raised 24.000 more due to immigrants.

In Sweden, the total number of reported cases of sexual offences increased from 2012 to 2021, before falling somewhat again in 2022. Whereas a total number of over 16,000 sexual offenses were reported in 2013, this had increased to nearly 24,000 by 2023. The highest number of these were cases ...

When does the mass rapes start happening? :feelsPop:
Read the article they are part of a rapefugee rape gang. They started calling their comrades into battle after they got the girl jfl

Read the article they are part of a rapefugee rape gang. They started calling their comrades into battle after they got the girl jfl
Vote liberal so the rape statistics can go up :feelsPop:

"Uhm akshually sweaty, doubting the integrity of judges and the media is a sign of fascism"

Meanwhile the judges and the media.

wish i could vote from here
I was going to vote right wing but i saw one liberal promise higher NEETbuxx so i voted for him, He didnt win tho.
+ is that there would be more rapes so these obnoxious women discriminating against ugly men will get their piece :feelsPop:

Oh well

Last edited:
I was going to vote right wing but i saw one liberal promise higher NEETbuxx so i voted for him, He didnt win tho.
+ is that there will be more rapes so these obnoxious women discriminating against ugly men will get their piece :feelsPop:

Oh well
Based if i was in the west i would vote for looney troons and islam too.

I really dont care anymore, i dont care about anyones safety even mine.

If i get killed that would be a relief.

Based if i was in the west i would vote for looney troons and islam too.

I really dont care anymore, i dont care about anyones safety even mine.

If i get killed that would be a relief.
Kek :feelsPop:

MORE SOCIETAL COLLAPSE!

What do you mean "when?" It's already happening. KEK
I dont see anything in my city yet, Explain that, I want to see foids begging for my help in the street as i walk past them, Oh how the tables have turned for those who werent willing to ever give me a chance, I will just give the rapist a thumbs up and move on :)

Germany belongs to the Germans:feelsokman:

Posted this yesterday. Pretty funny happening I must say. The conciliation is:

-you foids voted for this, therefore deal with the consequences

Muslim incels should definitely come to Germany. Such innocent cuties like Maria Ladenburger are waiting for the enrichment.
You know that her parents (high EU officials) later called for charity donations for organizations aiding refugees? It's OVER.

4428ACE600000578-0-image-a-21_1505137302582.jpg
Maria-Ladenburger-746662.jpg

Muslim incels should definitely come to Germany. Such innocent cuties like Maria Ladenburger are waiting for the enrichment.
You know that her parents (high EU officials) later called for charity donations for organizations aiding refugees? It's OVER.

What a cutie, she needs jihad immediately

@Destroyed lonely just applied for a visa

She would if she wasn't dead xd.
Imagine volunteering in a refugee asylum center to later get raped and murdered by a muslim refugee.

She would if she wasn't dead xd.
Imagine volunteering in a refugee asylum center to later get raped and murdered by a muslim refugee.
I just googled her story.

Extreme clown world detected.

She was a medical student who volunteered in her free time to care for immigrants.

Then she got raped and drowned by a 60 iq mudslim who was a criminal in greece and was tossed to germany.

And her parents are behind the immigrants policies who accepted him in the country.

EXTREME CASE OF CLOWN WORLD, LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You just know her father was furiously masturbating to her autopsy details. I’ve got no words for gERmany

Shes already dead, raped by a criminal migrant who entered the country just 1 year prior.

Meanwhile i have not done a single crime in my life, have looksmaxxed, studied hard, invested everything i could, tried to socialize, i make girls and guys compliments and yet have nothing.

My parents worked for 35 years and all they own are 2 35k cars, they literally have nothing.

Shes already dead, raped by a criminal migrant who entered the country just 1 year prior.

Meanwhile i have not done a single crime in my life, have looksmaxxed, studied hard, invested everything i could, tried to socialize, i make girls and guys compliments and yet have nothing.

My parents worked for 35 years and all they own are 2 35k cars, they literally have nothing.
Thats the new world for you, you will own nothing and you will be happy.

Chad and thugs will have 10 gfs while you have nothing and you will be happy.

You just know her father was furiously masturbating to her autopsy details. I’ve got no words for gERmany
Honest to God, though, this is just the invisible hand of eugenics at work. Those nigtarded cuck parents were not supposed to pass on their DNA, and nature made sure to take their foidlet hellspawn out of the gene pool by force. Won’t see me feeling bad

Jfl. Imagine being her dad and the police calls you.

"Hey, sir the respectable gentleman you approved for residence in your country just raped and drowned your daughter, sorry to tell you that and if you say anything mean then we have to jail you too, so grieve in peace"

"Alright, thank you officers."

"Uhm akshually sweaty, doubting the integrity of judges and the media is a sign of fascism"

Meanwhile the judges and the media.
Remember that these are the same idiots who tell you “YoU’rE oN tHe WrOnG sIdE oF hIsToRyY, ChUd!”:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::soy::foidSoy:

I’m not sure if these “people” can even be changed. Total leftshit death is a necessity

Thats the new world for you, you will own nothing and you will be happy.

Chad and thugs will have 10 gfs while you have nothing and you will be happy.
What really pisses me off are Boomers, my Grandma hoards 70k in her Bank Account instead of giving it to me early so I could have invested it into NVDA and Bitcoin last year and made 300k out of those.

I literally BEGGED her to take care of her bank money, she gives me 50€ for my birthday and thinks Im happy. She always calls my afterwards because i havent called her back to thank her for those glorious 50€.

My 83 grandpa has severe alzheimers and WOULD receive 200€ Socialbuxx per month for that extra BUT NOOOO my incompetent Grandma doesnt want free State money :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

At this point im gonna die before my grandparents!

What really pisses me off are Boomers, my Grandma hoards 70k in her Bank Account instead of giving it to me early so I could have invested it into NVDA and Bitcoin last year and made 300k out of those.

I literally BEGGED her to take care of her bank money, she gives me 50€ for my birthday and thinks Im happy. She always calls my afterwards because i havent called her back to thank her for those glorious 50€.

My 83 grandpa has severe alzheimers and WOULD receive 200€ Socialbuxx per month for that extra BUT NOOOO my incompetent Grandma doesnt want free State money :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

At this point im gonna die before my grandparents!
there is a higher chance you get money from a homeless person than from your grandparents.

My grandma once hit me because i ate yogurt from her fridge when i was a kid. Because that yogurt was hers.

there is a higher chance you get money from a homeless person than from your grandparents.

My grandma once hit me because i ate yogurt from her fridge when i was a kid. Because that yogurt was hers.
The worst thing is that my Grandmas brother, my Grand Uncle is a freaking MULTIMILLIONAIRE, his son, my idk great nephew is a multi millionaire as well. Despite that they are genetically just down the streets left corner my parents and i have no connection to these people.

My family is so fucked. Im poor, a nobody and yet theres people like this somewhere around who are 'close' relatives.

Im gonna die poor and probably a virgin if nothing changes soon. This is not how i thought my life would turn out.

The worst thing is that my Grandmas brother, my Grand Uncle is a freaking MULTIMILLIONAIRE, his son, my idk great nephew is a multi millionaire as well. Despite that they are genetically just down the streets left corner my parents and i have no connection to these people.

My family is so fucked. Im poor, a nobody and yet theres people like this somewhere around who are 'close' relatives.

Im gonna die poor and probably a virgin if nothing changes soon. This is not how i thought my life would turn out.
Try to become friends with your nephew.

All my family is poor even relatives

Try to become friends with your nephew.

All my family is poor even relatives
I havent seen my grand nephew/cousin or whatever since i was a little kid, hes in his 50s buddy im 24... we dont know each other. Actually just 2 years ago i found out my great uncle is loaded but i had no idea his son is rich too. Hes an investor in Land and housing. He owns several Apartments and houses.

Theres just a little hope my great uncle doesnt inherit EVERYTHING to his son and daughter in law but his sister (my grandma) too, so that i can inherit a bit. Hes almost 90 lmao

I havent seen my grand nephew/cousin or whatever since i was a little kid, hes in his 50s buddy im 24... we dont know each other. Actually just 2 years ago i found out my great uncle is loaded but i had no idea his son is rich too. Hes an investor in Land and housing. He owns several Apartments and houses.

Theres just a little hope my great uncle doesnt inherit EVERYTHING to his son and daughter in law but his sister (my grandma) too, so that i can inherit a bit. Hes almost 90 lmao
Its over