Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel pissing on yourself after jacking off

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
it never fails that after blowing my load i have to piss and i end up pissing on my self or all over my damn toilet and im too lazy to wipe it up after so it accumulates JFL. i try to avoid this by pissing before tbh. anyone else have this issue? im thinking maybe im not blowing my load hard enough so theres cum blocking it all up, tips on getting all my load out in one shot?

maybe sit down on the toilet idiot?

>caring about norms instead of choosing a rational method

take ur soyface :soy::soy::soy:
whatever bro. im a manlet so i have to always remain alpha and hold my frame.

it never fails that after blowing my load i have to piss and i end up pissing on my self or all over my damn toilet and im too lazy to wipe it up after so it accumulates JFL. i try to avoid this by pissing before tbh. anyone else have this issue? im thinking maybe im not blowing my load hard enough so theres cum blocking it all up, tips on getting all my load out in one shot?
jfl

Sometimes I do the rounds around my house and leave little streaks of piss in loads of different locations to dry in the carpet. not enough to leave a stench but just enough to empty my bladder.

Sometimes I wish I had a pee bucket so I wouldn't have to get out of bed to take a piss. I drink a lot of tea.

:feelswhat: Just like sit on the toilet and pee you brainlet :feelsohh:

Cum goes in a separate passageway in the dick. It remains open shortly after you jerk off.. So when you piss, it shoots in 2 directions.. For me that is

Just sit down lmfao, nobody can see you

FUCK dude i know. every. damn. time.

Lmao, stories like these make me go kek hard

You gotta keep the pipes clean boyo, but dont piss on yourself, that's disgusting.

Soy1

I know what you mean tho. My dick turns into a shotgun whenever I fap

That's why I piss in the shower after I fap.
It's less mess and I can clean myself with the shower hose.

Just sit down lmfao, nobody can see you
like i said, i have to hold from all the time tbh. pissing sitting down is beta

you probably didnt make sure the dried cum isnt blocking your piss hole first.

wtf
seriously dude
wtf

I can relate, to the first part at least, I always have to pee after jerkin one.

just sit down
no one will find out unless you tell them.

Agreed the pee never goes in a straight line

sum times after i jerk off and then go piss the pee comes out in two different streams at the same time

nah thats for cucks. only chicks sit down and piss.
What if you have to shit and piss? Besides toilet paper is always a necessity after using the bathroom no matter which number you go

What if you have to shit and piss? Besides toilet paper is always a necessity after using the bathroom no matter which number you go
i hold my piss when i shit and wait so i can stand up. i only wipe when i take huge shits. its more alpha to have a some dingle berries because it shows dominance and owner of territory wherever i am. i need to use anything to be masculine tbh

i hold my piss when i shit and wait so i can stand up. i only wipe when i take huge shits. its more alpha to have a some dingle berries because it shows dominance and owner of territory wherever i am. i need to use anything to be masculine tbh

Eh, it’s your underwear man do as you wish

Fragile masculinity :soy::soy::soy: tbqh

Tbh learn to aim the half-chub dick piss angle at the toilet hole ngl.
JFL. keep sitting down and pissing like a sissy soyboy, while getting other sissy's piss and shit germs on your ass. sounds good to me.

This thread is almost as bad as JDawgYungMoneys "poopy underwear" thread.

next time no fap warning tho i don’t wanna break my streak

lay in bed and piss your pants like a true rotter