Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pissing off simps on r9k

Dont even wanna read the comments tbh just gonna fuck my mind up even more

Here's a thread I made https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/78330809
Look at all the simps in the replies sperging out and insulting me.

I notice many places with only beaners working low level jobs there like receptionist such as the medicare the clinic I go to (the doctors are ofc all asian). This is inspite of the community being about 84% white.

BTW, what happened to white doctors?

"Le patriarchy is da real enemy bro"
More like judeoarchy.

Here's a thread I made https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/78330809
Look at all the simps in the replies sperging out and insulting me.

factually not true.
It is extremely lopsided. Just the fact that women control most of the wealth + 85% of all customer spending is something that can not be balanced out. Also note that he posted nothing to refute you. If it is that easy to find evidence pointing to men mogging women, show it. Bring it up. They have nothing.

R9k was better than this...

View attachment 1210635
factually not true.
It is extremely lopsided. Just the fact that women control most of the wealth + 85% of all customer spending is something that can not be balanced out. Also note that he posted nothing to refute you. If it is that easy to find evidence pointing to men mogging women, show it. Bring it up. They have nothing.

View attachment 1210635
factually not true.
You're right. They can't refute me. All they do is resort to insults and silly baseless arguments.

R9k was better than this...
It used to be untill certain YouTubers started covering it.

It used to be untill certain YouTubers started covering it.
I used to hang on 8chan r9k around 2018, felt like I was among the philosophers of ancient Athens compared to now

I used to hang on 8chan r9k around 2018, felt like I was among the philosophers of ancient Athens compared to now
I heard 8chan was of much higher quality to 4chan. Too bad it was taken down.

Lmao they’re seething so hard. Not a single “person” in that thread has provided counter-evidence to any of your claims or even bothered to critique any of the studies presented. I don’t even see anyone making a remotely coherent argument against you, just “yEr sOurCeS aRe bIaSeD bRo!”:soy::foidSoy: without any explanation as to how that’s the case.

Bluepillers and progressives accuse those guilty of wrongthink of being “brainwashed” by “echo chambers” meanwhile they instantly write off any evidence contrary to their worldview with deflection and petty NPC-tier ad hominems. Funny as shit to see

Also it’s been interesting to see the rise of “RW radfems” in the past year or so. Looks like there’s two right in that 4troon thread lol

SoyCuck

Average WNsimp :feelskek: Reminds me of why I despise 4chan users as much as redditors.

@BlueCore

i will never forrgive niggas that defend foids

Y
Lmao they’re seething so hard. Not a single “person” in that thread has provided counter-evidence to any of your claims or even bothered to critique any of the studies presented. I don’t even see anyone making a remotely coherent argument against you, just “yEr sOurCeS aRe bIaSeD bRo!”:soy::foidSoy: without any explanation as to how that’s the case.

Bluepillers and progressives accuse those guilty of wrongthink of being “brainwashed” by “echo chambers” meanwhile they instantly write off any evidence contrary to their worldview with deflection and petty NPC-tier ad hominems. Funny as shit to see
YES. They can't actually argue or defend their view points yet somehow we're the brainwashed ones! Hilarious

Also it’s been interesting to see the rise of “RW radfems” in the past year or so. Looks like there’s two right in that 4troon thread lol
Leeches.

View attachment 1210643

Average WNsimp :feelskek: Reminds me of why I despise 4chan users as much as redditors.

@BlueCore
"MUH HECKIN IMMIGRANTS ARE RAPING WOMEN"

i will never forrgive niggas that defend foids

Who's the snitch?
Screenshot 20240730 1037182

I'm in the thread, boyo. :feelsYall:

Based @lonelysince2006

Brutal, I didn’t know 4chan became feminist

View attachment 1210635
factually not true.
Foids always go like "it goes both way!" whenever men talk about their problems, but they really have no counter argument, they like to piggyback on our problems and act like they go thru the same stuff.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Whenever a dude brings up how something bad happens more to guys than girls, foids are like "it goes both ways!!!" even though it usually deoesn't.
It drives me nuts, because no, it doesn't go both way you fucking retard. You are just pretending to be oppressive. "Muh I can't vote for my favorite rich nigger president! therefor im oppressed!!!"
Fuck foids

It was a good reason why women couldn't vote, we see it now because they can and have been able to for a while.

Basically, women shouldn't be allowed to vote because they don't have to go to war, and they take way more in welfare than men and give way less taxes than men therefor they are contributing less to society, so why should they have the same privileges as us when we contribute more?

The amount of fucking simps there pisses me off :feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes: you can tell which one is a woman on how they write and how retarded they sound