Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Piracy is the best and only way to obtain loot as an incel

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Why would you ever pay for content, or a subscription:feelspuke:, to a mechanism of society that despises you? Even those held in high regard by many copers (like Steam) will only turn around and reinject that money into the system via taxes and hiring more soys & foid middlemen. It is not only just, but a moral duty that we pirate everything. It is the ultimate way to LDAR

Gaymers
"No you can't do that, think of the publishers!":feels::soy::foidSoy:

Incels should actively commit crimes online. Buy and sell drugs online, easy peasy. Phishing is also easy. Incel NEETs could easily rake in a few thousand a month. I wonder how easy it is to get away with.

Phishing is also easy. Incel NEETs could easily rake in a few thousand a month. I wonder how easy it is to get away with.

The corporate clientele of support services are often dirt retard about handling credentials. It's usually the low level people like receptionists that can't be assed to remember logins. Let's just say that's a good point of entry. But if you crimemaxx you didn't hear that from me :feelsmusic:

Any company with a positive ESG score should be stolen from. :feelsokman:

eerything from cucks like EA and ubisoft should be pirated. it's a moral obligation

this thread: arrrrrrrs me

Somali maxxing.But yea i pirate most games

Piracy is the normal way to get games for me, mostly single player games, I payed but for multiplayer or games with huge mod support

I make sure to seed back out to maximize the level of harm to the slavery system.

Why would you ever pay for content, or a subscription:feelspuke:, to a mechanism of society that despises you? Even those held in high regard by many copers (like Steam) will only turn around and reinject that money into the system via taxes and hiring more soys & foid middlemen. It is not only just, but a moral duty that we pirate everything. It is the ultimate way to LDAR

View attachment 620176
"No you can't do that, think of the publishers!":feels::soy::foidSoy:

:feelskek::feelskek:

I used to write CD keys on a piece of paper at the game shop. No cameras, you only have to watch for the clerk but he was incredibly lazy.

agreed only way I wont pirate something is if the money is going to a business in a country that is an advisory of the Jewnited snakes of Weimerica and hope the tax dollars from my purchase goes to their military.