Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pipe dream

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
A "pipe dream" refers to an extremely unrealistic or overly optimistic and ambitious idea or hope. It is something that is very unlikely to happen – or even impossible to achieve. The term originates from the 19th century and is linked to the use of opium pipes, particularly in opium dens. When people smoked opium, they often experienced euphoric, fantastical visions or dreams that had no basis in reality. These visions were described as "pipe dreams" because they were induced by smoking from a pipe and were not grounded in the real world. Hence, the term evolved to refer to any far-fetched or unattainable goal or wish.

An example could be my home club winning the Champions League, or indeed some specific men getting a decently attractive, kind gf.

Last edited:
Getting a somewhat cute and loving gf seems more and more like a pipe dream by the day.

my pipe dream is sell all shit I can, move to other country where my past wont catch me. This is long plan that will span in 5-6 years because I has stuff that ties me to my place

My pipe dream is experiencing basic human affection gestures like hugging and hand holding with a woman who genuinely likes me.

my pipe dream is sell all shit I can, move to other country where my past wont catch me. This is long plan that will span in 5-6 years because I has stuff that ties me to my place
would you work there too?

A "pipe dream" refers to an extremely unrealistic or overly optimistic and ambitious idea or hope. It is something that is very unlikely to happen – or even impossible to achieve. The term originates from the 19th century and is linked to the use of opium pipes, particularly in opium dens. When people smoked opium, they often experienced euphoric, fantastical visions or dreams that had no basis in reality. These visions were described as "pipe dreams" because they were induced by smoking from a pipe and were not grounded in the real world. Hence, the term evolved to refer to any far-fetched or unattainable goal or wish.
Mine would be just a normal life in the bluepill sense
An example could be my home club winning the Champions League
Arsenal?

Mine would be just a normal life in the bluepill sense

Arsenal?
Hehe, a bit worse. 1. FC Nürnberg they play in the 2. Bundesliga, got relegated years ago.

An example could be my home club winning the Champions League, or indeed some specific men getting a decently attractive, kind gf.
Dude puts getting a gf in the same tier of achievement as oofy doofy united winning the betacuck league damn bro you are a true normie nigger

Dude puts getting a gf in the same tier of achievement as oofy doofy united winning the betacuck league damn bro you are a true normie nigger
Man you're wrong for a number of reasons - don't put words in my mouth and at least read my reply, but I'd guess you'll just write "DNR".

Man Utd market value: 854 million (average player costs like 40-50 million, more than the value of my favorite club.

Average value of team that wins the CL: 900 million

My team's value: 29 million (2nd tier of the German league-system)

I never put it in the same "tier". Both examples I gave are a "pipe dream", getting a gf even lower.

"The odds of 1. FC Nürnberg (FCN) winning the UEFA Champions League in the next 5-10 years are extremely low. As of now, FCN plays in the 2. Bundesliga (Germany's second division), and for a club to even qualify for the Champions League, they would first need to get promoted to the Bundesliga and then finish in the top four of the league. Given their current position and the competition from top European clubs with much stronger squads, resources, and recent performances, the chances are very close to 0%. A percentage estimate could realistically be around 0.0001% (1 in 1 million) or even lower, of them winning the CL in the next 5 years."

Man you're wrong for a number of reasons - don't put words in my mouth and at least read my reply, but I'd guess you'll just write "DNR".

Man Utd market value: 854 million (average player costs like 40-50 million, more than the value of my favorite club.

Average value of team that wins the CL: 900 million

My team's value: 29 million (2nd tier of the German league-system)

I never put it in the same "tier". Both examples I gave are a "pipe dream", getting a gf even lower.
Blah blah blah idc about gayball

I didn't even say that
Yeah I see that now

Also 29 million euros is a lot of money
it is (the 29 mil is just the market value of the whole team – of all the players combined, this isn't their wage or anything)

in comparison to top teams like ManUtd (which has market value of 850 million) or Bayern Munich 940 million, it's not "significant" or enough to even qualify for the CL. That's why I used that example

Nigga dreaming of pipe....

Nigga dreaming of pipe....
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Yeah I see that now

it is (the 29 mil is just the market value of the whole team – of all the players combined, this isn't their wage or anything)

in comparison to top teams like ManUtd (which has market value of 850 million) or Bayern Munich 940 million, it's not "significant" or enough to even qualify for the CL. That's why I used that example
I just hate these rich bastards drowning in money and acting like they are similar to us

I just hate these rich bastards drowning in money and acting like they are similar to us
yeah bro definitely - but btw 29 million is not a salary. --- they contribute nothing to society, I agree.

But let me pls explain better than before how it compares to my situation (other than I'm a subhuman I guess)

I was just saying all the famous clubs (Real Madrid, ManUtd, Barcelona etc) = Chad
My favorite team compared to other professional clubs = mid-LTN

while my home team player's earn well, like 100-300k Euros per year, most of the players of the "famous" clubs make MILLIONS – or tens of millions. On average ManUtd players make 10 million, that's 50x more

Hence why I'm saying my team can't even qualify for the CHADion League, see ChatGPTs estimation above. Compared to the big clubs they are LTNs...

My support for the team is just how I grew up, ever since I was a child. And it's similar to me bc they were once a very successful club with a rich tradition and history but now really aren't relevant anymore.

yeah bro definitely - but btw 29 million is not a salary. --- they contribute nothing to society, I agree.

But let me pls explain better than before how it compares to my situation (other than I'm a subhuman I guess)

I was just saying all the famous clubs (Real Madrid, ManUtd, Barcelona etc) = Chad
My favorite team compared to other professional clubs = mid-LTN

while my home team player's earn well, like 100-300k Euros per year, most of the players of the "famous" clubs make MILLIONS – or tens of millions. On average ManUtd players make 10 million, that's 50x more

Hence why I'm saying my team can't even qualify for the CHADion League, see ChatGPTs estimation above. Compared to the big clubs they are LTNs...

My support for the team is just how I grew up, ever since I was a child. And it's similar to me bc they were once a very successful club with a rich tradition and history but now really aren't relevant anymore.
Yes yes pipiCaca doodoo whatever footpoop is gay and overpaid

Yes yes pipiCaca doodoo whatever footpoop is gay and overpaid
dude I agree with the overpaid but I would have thought you'd at least read what I wrote I went out of my damn way to explain it :feelsYall: