Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pinoy foids are often ugly and subhuman

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
Let's face facts, they're often ugly and subhuman. The foids are so ugly that they literally want any white, Arab, Asian, Latino, or Indian man to improve their offspring because anything can looksmaxx the offspring.

Pinoys also have too many trans.

Travel to the Philippines and it's a shithole, foids are ugly, and there's too many trans on dating sites. The Pinoy foids also expect money, gifts, handouts, and are like stray animals always expecting more and more.

Pinoy foids only want a betabuxx foreigner.

I'm really happy I didn't spend long there or meet anyone earlier this year. Pinoy foids are the worst. Ugly, scammers, or trans.

If you think that the Philippines is some sort of paradise, you're absolutely wrong.

It's a place for old guys who are too desperate they'll betabuxx an ugly subhuman foid just because the foid is thin and don't expect anyone except golddiggers, scammers, subhuman foids, or trans to be into foreign guys.

If you're planning to go somewhere, don't geomaxx in the Philippines. I should have never gone to that shithole. I learned it's a total waste, especially for guys like myself who actually expects quality things, quality girls, and a quality environment.

If you're going to geomaxx in SE Asia, maybe try Cambodia, Vietnam, or Indonesia. Don't waste your time in the Philippines.

Last edited:
Bad hygiene too, they are actually low class mole rats

-From a SEAcel

Let's face facts, they're often ugly and subhuman. The foids are so ugly that they literally want any white, Arab, Asian, Latino, or Indian man to improve their offspring because anything can looksmaxx the offspring.

Travel to the Philippines and it's a shithole, foids are ugly, and there's too many trans on dating sites. The Pinoy foids also expect money, gifts, handouts, and are like stray animals always expecting more and more.

I'm really happy I didn't spend long there or meet anyone earlier this year. Pinoy foids are the worst. Ugly, scammers, or trans.

If you think that the Philippines is some sort of paradise, you're absolutely wrong.

It's a place for old guys who are too desperate they'll betabuxx an ugly subhuman foid just because the foid is thin and don't expect anyone except golddiggers, scammers, subhuman foids, or trans to be into foreign guys.

If you're planning to go somewhere, don't geomaxx in the Philippines. I should have never gone to that shithole. I learned it's a total waste, especially for guys like myself who actually expects quality things, quality girls, and a quality environment.

If you're going to geomaxx in SE Asia, maybe try Cambodia, Vietnam, or Indonesia. Don't waste your time in the Philippines.

Chad disagrees

View: https://x.com/wmaf_couples/status/1803223481154183475?t=rtjC3TOrjPbvcozIK0eNXw&s=19

Did you go to the richer part of a big city where they are somewhat civilized? Prob the best strat.

Village gal says to slightly pretty sister... "Sister! You are so pretty you should move to city and become a rich whore!"

After the shock wears off, she moves to the city...

Vietnam some of the Asians there are pale