Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pinned post on IT basically tells Braziliansigma to fuck off lol

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200410 093331

:feelskek: Even the sub hatea sigma. Sigma if you’re reading this dude youre a fucking loser, so come join us. i think youd fit right in @Skincel

brazillian sigma is a faggot with no life who spends hours upon hours screen shotting us for soy points, he is a useless worthless miserable pile of shit whose only purpose in life is to gather soy points on reddit, while he rots in his mom's basement.

good good let the cucks eat each other alive :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

brazillian sigma is a faggot with no life who spends hours upon hours screen shotting us for soy points, he is a useless worthless miserable pile of shit whose only purpose in life is to gather soy points on reddit, while he rots in his mom's basement.
He spends more time on these boards than most trucels do

Welcome him my brocels, for he who walked the path of the blackpill, need not walk it alone. Amen

Crazy shit man.

@Skincel just join us already we are ready to accept you with open hands

Sweet.

Winning Boyos...

They'd get slaughtered in an all out argument & debate with us.

Throwing in the Towel.
I think the Mods should potentially pin this momentous occasion. It's looking like they are "withdrawing"... Like how Billy Yank/Johnny Reb withdrew from Viet fucking Nam... & how crazy Ivan withdrew from Afghanistan...

Last edited:
Damn, even those 300 pounds delusioned trannys realize Smegma is shitposting too much.

BrazilianNigma should just join us already, he's the biggest truecel ever :lul:

I never thought I'd live to see that:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

What if BasedSigma is a saviour of incels who is dedicating his free time to sabotage IT cucks :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

He deserves it.
He thinks he's so much better than us, yet he spends more time in here and talking about us than anyone in here.

BrazilianSmegma on heart attack watch.

Someone should make him his own sub.

They simply got bored of bullying us

:feelskek: Even the sub hatea sigma. Sigma if you’re reading this dude youre a fucking loser, so come join us. i think youd fit right in @Skincel

Brutal tbh nobody likes that faggot

IT civil war incoming

D2404F5A 07AF 449D 8817 269F9F926B0F

Just looked at IT from my phone. Even they admit it’s over.:dab::feelsautistic::feelsLSD:

Smegma will kill himself soon.

S

The soy catched up to him
Now he has 2 options, to join us or rope

Agent Signa rumbled at last just in time for their destruction. Nice job. Funny to see them turning on each other.

No honour among cucks

Last edited:
Agent Signa rumbled at last just in time for their destruction. Nice job. Funny to see them turning on each other.

No honour among cucks

Indeed there isn't. In my opinion the black pill does breed a sense of honour. If you know it is over then you won't sell your brocels out for the sake of simping for some bitch. Most normies would sell their own mother to organ harvesters for a whiff of Beckys muff.

Sigma on suicide watch after reading this

We won. They cower away in fear and are private/hidden and .co is out in the open for all to see.

Even among cucks and landwhales sigma looks like a loser. How a sub practically dedicated to low IQ jokes about .co posts and inkwells lasted as long as it did I have no clue.

Looks like they nuked the place. What were they saying about muh boi B-sigs?