Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pink haired feminists are "researching" us now

The “incels” in question were probably a bunch of edgelords from tiktok or twitter.

they can film me fucking their slimy holes

I want one of them to interview me. I will say EVERYTHING based and blackpilled with zero hesitation. Let the world know who we really are.
no pussy no interview

"I'm Both disgusted and terrified by the incel ideology"
even the idea of a man having a different ideology than hers has her peeing her pants

It boggles me mind how none of these soys study proper degrees that contribute to society.

we should get paid by boobies for everytime we have an interview with one of these leftists.

It boggles me mind how none of these soys study proper degrees that contribute to society.
That requires hard work and individual thought, that is not a woman's forte

every sentence drips with soy

I will fuck a libtard for research if they're not comically obese

You saying their feminism and gender studies degree isn't proper?

Toilets are actually obsessed with sex. All they want to research is transgender, sexual health, sexual orgasm, sexual dysfunction, gay sex, straight sex, non-binary sex, who gets it, who doesn't get it, etc.

God forbid they research something useful to society like renewable energy or disease cures. But no, they want to write long papers and books about "Intersectional trans-feme ideological sexual practices in college age population" or some shit.

Edit: also LOL at "woman's art collective" talk about a useful bunch of people taking up space and resources.

hate how this society revolves around fornication and men have no inherent SMV

The people who are legally openly misandrists and blame us for mysageny

Toilets are actually obsessed with sex. All they want to research is transgender, sexual health, sexual orgasm, sexual dysfunction, gay sex, straight sex, non-binary sex, who gets it, who doesn't get it, etc.

God forbid they research something useful to society like renewable energy or disease cures. But no, they want to write long papers and books about "Intersectional trans-feme ideological sexual practices in college age population" or some shit.

Edit: also LOL at "woman's art collective" talk about a useful bunch of people taking up space and resources.
You have 2 posts in over 5 years :feelswhat:

I delete my posts from time to time because I share a lot of personal details. I'm just careful. See my banner.
Did you delete any threads you made?

"Sexually liberated feminist". What a fucking joke. These pseudo-intellectual foids are so narcissistic they're unable to consider, for even a second, the existence of any biases against the group they're "researching". To admit the existence of these biases, which are founded in scientific studies as opposed to "I think they're scary", would prove that there is something wrong with THEM. Nevermind the fact that she portrays the idea of people being treated better for their attractiveness as ridiculous or unscientific, completely oblivious or omitting in bad faith the field of sociology. They're all retarded narcissists. Talk about an "eco-chamber".

She interviewed incels, yet has the exact same opinion as any other foid. Why did sge even bother? Avoid the foid, frendos. Its all bad faith.

That “ when you go out you’ll see diverse couples” is the most bullshit part. When I go out, I barely see any women at all, let alone couples, and when I do, it’s attractive guy with ugly girl

That “ when you go out you’ll see diverse couples” is the most bullshit part. When I go out, I barely see any women at all, let alone couples, and when I do, it’s attractive guy with ugly girl

Because she believes in body positivity (for females), all females look amazing in spite of their diversity.

So from her perspective she is being truthful.

:feelsclown:

Tbh they've been trying to interview us for years and still do. Chances are she doesnt know what an incel is though. Having a quick skim, it seems like she doesn't understand definitions

Because she believes in body positivity (for females), all females look amazing in spite of their diversity.

When women claim they see ugly men with women out in public all the time. not realizing that women rate MOST men as unattractive. Instead what they're seeing is average/above average men who they consider to be ugly because not 10/10, with women.

When women claim they see ugly men with women out in public all the time. not realizing that women rate MOST men as unattractive. Instead what they're seeing is average/above average men who they consider to be ugly because not 10/10, with women.

:bigbrain:

This combined with body positivity for females means that an above average male + landwhale female is interpreted as "ugly guy with a lovely lady"

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This combined with body positivity for females means that an above average male + landwhale female is interpreted as "ugly guy with a lovely lady"

I've never had any issues with talking to people tbh. Over the years, I have seen a good number of truly ugly guys walking around with women. Ofc I'm always curious as to why so when I spot my opportunity, I ask the guy about his "gf"... Pretty much always learn that the women isn't his gf. It's usually a family member. His sister, cousin, a few were with their mother even which surprised me. Other times theyre just friends, something the girls are often adamant to reinforce.

Even then, I still don’t understand the sheer volume of women she claims to see. When I go out, whether to work or wherever, it’s like 80% dudes

Why the fuck do they care so much about us? It's starting to feel like a repressed fetish at this point.

Also, they probably selected a bunch of psychotic "baby eating" Incels, so they can make us look even worse.

Hack documentarians at it again :feelsseriously:

Yup, it's over.

I want you to give me one good reason why I should spend a single minute reading any of that.

Lmao imagine a foid interviewing someone

She's a retard who couldn't possibly understand any of the answers

This is the kind of useless shit that foids get paid for while you LDAR

>woman's art collective