Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pinay women are so ugly WTF

ropetomorrow

ropetomorrow

Recruit
★★★★★
looking on tinder in Manila. only 1 out of ten are fuckable wtf....

yeah but you can get 18 year old ones well into your 30s if you're tall, white, and at least average

if you do it right

No one in Philippines is fuckable lmao

Cope. Id smash all of them... all who arent fat.

Women are getting uglier every year (doesn't apply to JBs tho).

Philipines people are legit subhumans. No wonder they love kpop since those surgerymaxxed koreans look like better and whiter version of them

Dekim said:
Cope. Id smash all of them... all who arent fat.

thats the thing... most of them are fat/chubby... must be their diet or something

ropetomorrow said:
thats the thing... most of them are fat/chubby... must be their diet or something

Chubby asians could be absolute gold tbh. It's not every case on the table, but it happens often enough.

takurak said:
No one in Philippines is fuckable lmao

lmao PH women shit all over american white women without even trying, even the ugly ones

srs its almost a bad as curry women

ropetomorrow said:
looking on tinder in Manila. only 1 out of ten are fuckable wtf....

It's like a homeless who does not want ride a bus because the only thing he wants to ride is a Porsche, kek.

mylifeistrash said:
lmao PH women shit all over american white women without even trying, even the ugly ones

Are you pinoy?

Exactly there are some nice filipina but it is rare i think most of the hot ones are mixed with spanish

chudur-budur said:
It's like a homeless who does not want ride a bus because the only thing he wants to ride is a Porsche, kek.

the thing is they are all chubbie but have flat tits and asses at the same time...

chudur-budur said:

no pics, even googled examples, op????

chudur-budur said:

Look at yourself, they mog you dude.

i didnt know incel.me users would white knight pinays so hard lmao

Akarin said:
Philipines people are legit subhumans. No wonder they love kpop since those surgerymaxxed koreans look like better and whiter version of them

Kek, looks like you never saw any indonesian/malaysian girls. They are vomit inducing.

chudur-budur said:
Kek, looks like you never saw any indonesian/malaysian girls. They are vomit inducing.
how bad is it

only good looking ones are japanese and south korea. The other type of asians look weird

[font=Stolzl, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]simple kind ordinary woman funny an friendly i am here looking some friends and maybe ican find someone here for serious relationship i am single almost 2 years and i have 2 kids age of 6 and 7 .. my hobbies are cooking fishing and listen music movies and most of all playing and spending time to my kids / family i dont smoke or drink alcohol[/font]

WorldRulerAisha said:
how bad is it

Most of them look like this --

20130819Borders04.jpeg

Robinxyz said:
only good looking ones are japanese and south korea. The other type of asians look weird

Chinese girls arent that bad

chudur-budur said:
Most of them look like this --

20130819Borders04.jpeg

lol this girl wouldn't even look at my direction

All Asian women are hideous to me. The only exception are the half-Russian looking ones in Kyrgyzstan and Whateverstan. Even the attractive SE Asia ones do nothing for me.

lmao at incels white knighting white women

white women who want them dead