Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel PIN THIS!!! MAJOR LIFEFUEL!!! WAW5.0 IS OUT!!!! RED ALERT!!

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
@FACEandLMS fantastic video tbh, it was worth the wait

He really doesn't sound black, he sounds like a British paki. But apparently people have met up with him and he's a tall black.
Tallcel = volcel

Can anyone tell me all the channels on yt like FaceAndLMS, much appreciated.

Tbh Harvard should give @FACEandLMS an honorary doctorate degree in Anatomy, physiology and facial aesthetics. Thats GPA 4.0 IQ level of research!

damn i was sleeping until the gods blessed up and haven't opened YouTube, this is news to me

Every single seconds in the video

It's long tbh

10/10 video. It must be hard even for the most deluded cucks to watch this and claim you can't be objectively ugly to all foids. Cucktears won't touch this with a 10' pole

Can anyone tell me all the channels on yt like FaceAndLMS, much appreciated.
Looks thoery.

Vav.
Weak video, nothing new i didn't know and very basic subjects.

10/10 video. It must be hard even for the most deluded cucks to watch this and claim you can't be objectively ugly to all foids. Cucktears won't touch this with a 10' pole
I tried putting this on cucktears using a reddit sock account with the title "and incels think women are obsessed with looks..." in hopes a few cucks would watch it, but they didn't accept the submission. Quite sad.

I binged watched a few of his videos earlier this week