Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pills

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
What jew pils are the best ones to kill any romantical/sexual desire?

Mirtazapine 15mg, preceded by Fluoxetine 40mg.

The tuna pill.

@Sneir what pill is the worst?

Funny how you think getting diseases will cure you of your depression.

Stop coping. You're stuck with this problem and it will never go away, the best thing you can do is take actual drugs like meth or heroin.

Funny how you think getting diseases will cure you of your depression.

Stop coping. You're stuck with this problem and it will never go away, the best thing you can do is take actual drugs like meth or heroin.
Just slowly and painfully kill your self theory?

Anti depressants

potassium cyanide

jack nicholson nod GIF

think its russian tho :feelshaha:

"Anti depressants" don't help you, they just give you diseases.
OP wanted to kill his sexual desire nothing better than SSRI for that

OP wanted to kill his sexual desire nothing better than SSRI for that
Not my point, plus antipsychotics are better for removing sexual desire. My point is that "anti depressants" are more likely to just have no effect other than many side effects, even to the point of giving you extreme side effects that are unpleasant -- this is far worse than just being an incel, do you understand? If you take psychiatric medication, you WILL experience permanent side effects that you will have to deal with every second of every day for the rest of your life. Medications are just tools for eugenics. By giving you diseases, it incentivizes you to kill yourself because your life gets worse + it makes have a worse image because it gives you diseases + it literally gives you PSSD, post SSRI sexual dysfunction. Psychiatry is eugenics and will lessen your rights.

IF YOU TAKE MEDICATION, it's BECAUSE you have received a diagnosis. If you've received a diagnosis, your career options become limited with the government. Furthermore, if you want to work in certain jobs with the government, you will need to be taking medication in order to work there. Diagnoses are a life sentence and are almost impossible to get removed.

Not my point, plus antipsychotics are better for removing sexual desire. My point is that "anti depressants" are more likely to just have no effect other than many side effects, even to the point of giving you extreme side effects that are unpleasant -- this is far worse than just being an incel, do you understand? If you take psychiatric medication, you WILL experience permanent side effects that you will have to deal with every second of every day for the rest of your life. Medications are just tools for eugenics. By giving you diseases, it incentivizes you to kill yourself because your life gets worse + it makes have a worse image because it gives you diseases + it literally gives you PSSD, post SSRI sexual dysfunction. Psychiatry is eugenics and will lessen your rights.

IF YOU TAKE MEDICATION, it's BECAUSE you have received a diagnosis. If you've received a diagnosis, your career options become limited with the government. Furthermore, if you want to work in certain jobs with the government, you will need to be taking medication in order to work there. Diagnoses are a life sentence and are almost impossible to get removed.
Well I'm not sure if you have experience with medication, but I take antipsychotics and for me it doesn't decrease my libido so that's why I bet on SSRIs. Also you don't have to tell your employers you have a diagnosis, it's none of their business.

I wouldn't intentionally lower your testosterone, it makes you happy and goal oriented. The brocels I know on antidepressants are all miserable

Well I'm not sure if you have experience with medication, but I take antipsychotics and for me it doesn't decrease my libido so that's why I bet on SSRIs. Also you don't have to tell your employers you have a diagnosis, it's none of their business.
Yes actually, unfortunately I do. Antipsychotics are more known to reduce libido than SSRI's. They both do, however. SSRI's are known for PSSD, I'm not sure if antipsychotics can permanently remove your sex drive and cause infertility, but I do know that SSRI's do for sure.

It's not about telling your employers. It's about not being an idiot. You're an idiot for using medications -- so am I. Your parents raised a fool, so did mine. You're a dumb cuck for taking medications. You've been manipulated, brainwashed, you're a bluepilled fuckface. I was too just a bit. They got me good, what can I say.

Anyways, like I was saying, it's not about employers, it's about the government. The government doesn't want some sissy who takes medications or has a "mental health diagnosis". The government doesn't give a fuck about you. P$ychiatry is just there to weed out the weak from the strong. You are a WEAK little bitch for taking medications. You deserve to lose everything -- and if you keep taking medications, you WILL. It will leave you with diseases and you will be unable to attract any mates permanently, plus you will be permanently out of the game. At most, you will be a doctor's little bitch, they will get money from you which is the plan -- to keep you out of power and useless and weaker than you started off. It's subtle eugenics. You're being weeded out every time you swallow that pill "medication" LOL. Fucking dumbass! Congrats on the permanent brain damage, the smaller gray matter, the lower intelligence, the ruined neurotransmitters. Congrats on your prize for being an idiot.

But onto my main point -- the government DOESN'T WANT YOU! You're WEAK! You CAN NOT work for the FBI. You will never have a top level government job. AND IF YOU DID, you would have to keep taking the medication. They would NOT accept you if you stopped taking the medication. Look up the rules for secret / top secret clearances if you don't believe me. YOU HAVE TO take the medication now. This is your life now. Welcome to the machine bitch!

Yes actually, unfortunately I do. Antipsychotics are more known to reduce libido than SSRI's. They both do, however. SSRI's are known for PSSD, I'm not sure if antipsychotics can permanently remove your sex drive and cause infertility, but I do know that SSRI's do for sure.

It's not about telling your employers. It's about not being an idiot. You're an idiot for using medications -- so am I. Your parents raised a fool, so did mine. You're a dumb cuck for taking medications. You've been manipulated, brainwashed, you're a bluepilled fuckface. I was too just a bit. They got me good, what can I say.

Anyways, like I was saying, it's not about employers, it's about the government. The government doesn't want some sissy who takes medications or has a "mental health diagnosis". The government doesn't give a fuck about you. P$ychiatry is just there to weed out the weak from the strong. You are a WEAK little bitch for taking medications. You deserve to lose everything -- and if you keep taking medications, you WILL. It will leave you with diseases and you will be unable to attract any mates permanently, plus you will be permanently out of the game. At most, you will be a doctor's little bitch, they will get money from you which is the plan -- to keep you out of power and useless and weaker than you started off. It's subtle eugenics. You're being weeded out every time you swallow that pill "medication" LOL. Fucking dumbass! Congrats on the permanent brain damage, the smaller gray matter, the lower intelligence, the ruined neurotransmitters. Congrats on your prize for being an idiot.

But onto my main point -- the government DOESN'T WANT YOU! You're WEAK! You CAN NOT work for the FBI. You will never have a top level government job. AND IF YOU DID, you would have to keep taking the medication. They would NOT accept you if you stopped taking the medication. Look up the rules for secret / top secret clearances if you don't believe me. YOU HAVE TO take the medication now. This is your life now. Welcome to the machine bitch!
You are not dumb for taking medication if the government forces you to. If you get compulsory care and you refuse to take medication, two police and psychiatry muscle heads come to your home to give you a shot of a week's worth of liquid antipsychotics. There is not much you can do about that.

You are not dumb for taking medication if the government forces you to. If you get compulsory care and you refuse to take medication, two police and psychiatry muscle heads come to your home to give you a shot of a week's worth of liquid antipsychotics. There is not much you can do about that.
But you should fight against it...

But you should fight against it...
The best thing you can do is be diplomatic and negotiate with them. Take medication voluntarily and show that everything works well, and then pariodically ask if they can lower your dose. If have reduced my weekly penfluridol from 20mg to 10mg this way. And we are in talks to get it down to 5ng. Maybe in a year I can have it to 0. I know it's the long way, but it's the best strategy with these kinds of people. 5 mg barely shows up in your blood on blood tests so I hope it's not harmful.

The best thing you can do is be diplomatic and negotiate with them. Take medication voluntarily and show that everything works well, and then pariodically ask if they can lower your dose. If have reduced my weekly penfluridol from 20mg to 10mg this way. And we are in talks to get it down to 5ng. Maybe in a year I can have it to 0. I know it's the long way, but it's the best strategy with these kinds of people. 5 mg barely shows up in your blood on blood tests so I hope it's not harmful.
Why tf would they even force u to take meds, what happened?

Why tf would they even force u to take meds, what happened?
I had psychotic depression 3 years ago. Heard voices and stopped eating. I was admitted in a mental hospital, got compulsory care, they forced 14 electroshock treatments on me, and they force me to get pills.

I had psychotic depression 3 years ago. Heard voices and stopped eating. I was admitted in a mental hospital, got compulsory care, they forced 14 electroshock treatments on me, and they force me to get pills.
damn they royally fucked you over, so sorry to hear that brother.