Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PILGRIMS....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★★
My life currently is a cope....by faith...I dimly see a new earth and world where sub 5 men will be accepted...I ultimately believe I can be their....my true home...our true home is in the world to come...

We are strangers and PILGRIMS amongst the populace in this present world...we are OUTSIDERS AND ALONGSIDERS...never fully integrating nor trying to amongst these normies....

How pleasant is the cope of a place where there is only peace, tranquility, no diseases, just plenty life.

For me it is like the feeling you have when you are having a sweet sleeping, or you are about to sleep so sweetly.

Yeah, permanent center of gravity...

How pleasant is the cope of a place where there is only peace, tranquility, no diseases, just plenty life.

For me it is like the feeling you have when you are having a sweet sleeping, or you are about to sleep so sweetly.

Yeah, permanent center of gravity...
Yea homie....in my sought out for world...lions and zebras will be chilling amongst one another...