Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Piety-Pill] Women Are Evil, All Religions Agree.

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
Christian -- "Sit not in the midst of women, for from garments cometh a moth, and from women wickedness.......... Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman.......... Tis you women, with your tricks and artifices, that lead men into error."

Islam -- "A woman advances in the form of a devil and retires in the form of the devil.... Evil omen is in the women"

Confucianism -- "Disorder is not sent down by Heaven, it is produced by women.... They beat men down, hurtful, deceitful."

Taoism -- "Yin (feminine) represents inactivity, negativity, darkness, evil and decay"

Hindus -- "Women are the root of all evil, you must know that.... Women have no sense of morality.... Women live their lives in falsehood"

Jain -- "Women are the lamps that burn on the road that leads to the gates of hell”

Buddhism -- "Having been born a woman is a result of bad karma.... the danger of the shark is a characteristic of woman"

Judaism -- "Even the most righteous of women has witchcraft....When a man talks much with the woman, he harms himself, neglects his studies and will end in hell"

African --
"Every woman is beautiful until she speaks.... Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes.... Eating with a woman is eating with a witch."

Gnostic -- "For evil are women, my children; and since they have no power or strength over man, they use wiles by outward attractions, that they may draw him to themselves. And whom they cannot bewitch by outward attractions, him they overcome by craft...... and in their heart they plot against men"

Ancient Greeks -- (The first woman, Pandora was created by Zeus as a curse. When he presented her for the first time) "Wonder took hold of the deathless gods and mortal men when they saw that which was sheer guile, not to be withstood by men. For from her is the race of women and female kind: of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who live amongst mortal men to their great trouble, no helpmeets in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.... Even so Zeus who thunders on high made women to be an evil to mortal men, with a nature to do evil."

high iq. god knew that women are evil

There are all based.

There are all based.
That is because they were all designed to improve and advance the civilizations that created them.
Misogyny and patriarchy are required for a group to thrive, once those are gone society stagnates and then inevitably rots.

Hindus -- "Women are the root of all evil, you must know that.... Women have no sense of morality.... Women live their lives in falsehood"
Based Hindu

Agree but Many men are evil too

Last edited:
In my experience behind every evil female there is always a evil man.
Women can not be evil all by themselves.
You are bluepilled. Female nature is inherently evil. They are:
  • Solipsistic
  • Materialistic
  • Hedonistic
  • Extreme eugenicists
  • Highly manipulative
  • Incapable of loyalty
  • Able to rationalize literally any action or behaviour, so long as it benefits them
I honestly cannot think of one redeeming quality of theirs that has nothing to do with their physical form.

Religion is cope.

• Solipsistic
  • Materialistic
  • Hedonistic
  • Extreme eugenicists
  • Highly manipulative
  • Incapable of loyalty
  • Able to rationalize literally any action or behaviour, so long as it benefits them
I honestly cannot think of one redeeming quality of theirs that has nothing to do with their physical form.
Yeah I know women are evil. Actually I have been victim of a psychopath woman myself . I know women have no sympathy or kindness.But there are many men too who have fucked my life brutally . So, I am little confused.

High IQ. I’ve said this before. Religions were all written by intelligent, wise old men, who had experienced the world. We now know that they are mostly bullshit and that God doesn’t exist, of course. But they were used as blueprint for society & law, in order to control foids, prevent chaos, and bring happiness, peace, and stability.

High IQ. I’ve said this before. Religions were all written by intelligent, wise old men, who had experienced the world. We now know that they are mostly bullshit and that God doesn’t exist, of course. But they were used as blueprint for society & law, in order to control foids, prevent chaos, and bring happiness, peace, and stability.

Yeah I know women are evil. Actually I have been victim of a psychopath woman myself . I know women have no sympathy or kindness.But there are many men too who have fucked my life brutally . So, I am little confused.
Of course there are evil people of both sexes. The difference is that men have the potential for good whereas women do not. The reason for this is that men are capable of understanding abstract concepts such as loyalty, honor, integrity, ethics, etc while women are not capable of understanding such things. Women who may appear to be acting in a manner that suggests they have integrity, honour or loyalty are simply acting on a reward/punishment (carrot and stick) basis.

Cope, all these are just copes written by incels who couldn't get that sweet sodomite pussy that was stolen by Chaddam. Women won't fuck me = gonna write they're evil in my big nerd book that I'm writing. It's a big cope. Everyone who wrote that shit would have slit an entire village worth of people's throats while they slept im if it meant that a 10/10 stacy was their personal sex slave and childrearer. They're hypocrites, they would kill people to get a commitment from Stacy. Confucius would have given up his life's work to be with a uberstacy

It's over for Ancient Truecels.

Last edited:
Of course there are evil people of both sexes. The difference is that men have the potential for good whereas women do not. The reason for this is that men are capable of understanding abstract concepts such as loyalty, honor, integrity, ethics, etc while women are not capable of understanding such things. Women who may appear to be acting in a manner that suggests they have integrity, honour or loyalty are simply acting on a reward/punishment (carrot and stick) basis.

Exactly. Women who act like decent people are “clockwork oranges”, as Anthony Burgess would put it.

Reminder that every religion successful in setting up an efficient moral code to build civilization is on that list.

Reminder that every religion successful in setting up an efficient moral code to build civilization is on that list.
Yes. The title "all religions agree" is not quite correct, perhaps "all religions (that were produced by civilizations that no longer burn shit for fuel) agree

Tupac: "When bitches get horny, niggas die."

Buddhism -- "Having been born a woman is a result of bad karma.... the danger of the shark is a characteristic of woman"
Fuck I gotta be a good boy then, ain't it? :horror:

Ancient Greek ? Is that a religion...you mean dodekatheon, it's actual a made up religion. Well women where absolute evil in ancient greece....They didn't have rights , they couldn't vote they couldn't go out without persmission...And still manage to fuck everything up. Even our mythology involves around evil things women started.

Ancient Greek ? Is that a religion...you mean dodekatheon

• Solipsistic
  • Materialistic
  • Hedonistic
  • Extreme eugenicists
  • Highly manipulative
  • Incapable of loyalty
Very high IQ

You should have included sources for greater credibility with normies, however it is true that many religions I have knowledge of are misogynistic.

I don't think all women are evil however because they represent sex and worldly status/pleasure, they do lead astray from a spiritual path.

Islam : "When a man speaks to a woman on the street, there is always a third person in the conversation: Satan".