Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel piece of shit lawnmower

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
my mom got the exact same lawnmower model after old one stopped working (jfl), and it stopped working within 2 minutes of use.

Just let your lawn grow and junglemaxx:feelsthink:

I remember the lawnmowing days...

Just let your lawn grow and junglemaxx:feelsthink:
my mom sperged out about it getting long even though im the one who takes care of it and got another shitty mower instead of waiting for old one to be fixed

i have a cub cadet and i fuking hate it. annoying piece of junk that gets stuck and has a 500 foot turning radius, rides like crap. gotta mow tomorrow

id buy a new one but theyre like FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS :dafuckfeels:

i have a cub cadet and i fuking hate it. annoying piece of junk that gets stuck and has a 500 foot turning radius, rides like crap. gotta mow tomorrow

id buy a new one but theyre like FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS :dafuckfeels:
I was going to get a scythe or reel mower but reddit said they were bad. lawncare is fucking stupid and requires a fucking stupid loud tool like everything else in this country

I was going to get a scythe or reel mower but reddit said they were bad. lawncare is fucking stupid and requires a fucking stupid loud tool like everything else in this country
the plastic piece on my mower is all messed up cuz i literally kicked the shit out of it. that's how much i hate it lol

the plastic piece on my mower is all messed up cuz i literally kicked the shit out of it. that's how much i hate it lol
all lawn mowers are piece of chit !!

all lawn mowers are piece of chit !!
my boomer neighbor must think im a retard, just kicking my mower and yelling at it :feelshaha:

his fat wife is like 200 kg :feelspuke:

my boomer neighbor must think im a retard, just kicking my mower and yelling at it :feelshaha:

his fat wife is like 200 kg :feelspuke:
how do normies cope being fat piece of shit? i am fit yet life is still suffering

my mom got the exact same lawnmower model after old one stopped working (jfl), and it stopped working within 2 minutes of use.
Foid logic.

I got a Husqvarna AWD push mower and it builds up grass underneath and breaks the belt. I can't figure out how to replace it so it's just a regular push mower now.

Over for mowercels