Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel piece of shit kitchen sink handle broke

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
was using it and started getting wobbly. I tried getting the nigger in place but faggot broke. Jfl @ fuckers say to buy a house or cook at home. This is what it leads to! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Now will need replace the entire FUCKING thing for $600-800 hiring some fucker to do it. Would take too long to do on my own.

Over for KitchenSinkhandleBrokecels

It’s because of the jews

It’s because of the jews
indeed. fucking shitty one piece sink faucet design made by Jews instead of modular one. Purposely when one thing breaks, need replace the whole. Jewish Capitalist trick

indeed. fucking shitty one piece sink faucet design made by Jews instead of modular one. Purposely when one thing breaks, need replace the whole. Jewish Capitalist trick
(((Planned Obsolescence)))

Tfw brutally cucked by a kitchen sink handle.

its prolly fixable with a lil ole wd40 and some duck tape

i punched out my kitchen faucet (i was ragin) a few years back, it cracked, fixed it with electrical tape and its somehow worked ever since lol

I'd still rather deal with that than being confined to the bedroom I grew up in. :feelsUgh: