Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture this. You're the father of a spunky young daughter.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
She's getting bigger every day, surprising you with new things she's learning from God knows where. But she still hasn't quite gotten the hang of cleaning her room. So you go do that for her. Otherwise it's never gonna get done.

You're picking up her toys, gathering clothes strewn around the room, when you happen upon a notebook. You pick it up, like you do with everything else not in it's place. Uh-oh, it's not empty. It's a diary. And you happen upon this entry...

Dear Diary

I Hate Mom Today And Do You Want To Know Why? Today I Told Mom About My Plan Someday To Marry Daddy And She Said Only She Married Daddy And Then She Laughed At Me! >:( I Runned To My Room And Slammed The Door. Mom And Dad Said If They Disagree Then To Wait So They Discuss It Together. So I Will Ask Dad Later If I Can Marry Him. But First I Need To Get Sexy Clothes So He Will Want To Marry Me.

Also, your daughter recently turned 18. You're cleaning her room so her stuff is ready to be shipped off to college. But lately she's been talking about staying home and not going to college. Could this be what that's about? Is she trying to stay home so she can be with you? How do you explain to a person this far gone at 18 that she can't marry her dad? What do you do?

I would rope before being a father to a toilet

idk buddy i would say government is evil for not letting me marry her and her mother at the same time(at least where I live)

idk buddy i would say government is evil for not letting me marry her and her mother at the same time(at least where I live)
Based tbqh

niggas just out here begging to be in IT screengrabs

ur a faggot if you fuck ur daughter, to anyone reading this who is considering it, i recommend you rope immediately

This is a mix of lifefuel n absurdity, I'm glad she isn't whoring herself or plans to do so at college but she wants to marry me??:worryfeels: I'll sit down and have a long chat with her. We could work it out, if not I have to bring her to a doctor.

This is a mix of lifefuel n absurdity, I'm glad she isn't whoring herself or plans to do so at college but she wants to marry me??:worryfeels: I'll sit down and have a long chat with her. We could work it out, if not I have to bring her to a doctor.

It's common for daughters to want to marry their fathers. They usually grow out of it after, like, 5 or 6 though. But she hasn't.

I would rope before being a father to a toilet
18214.jpg

Incest is the best,
Put your daughter to the test.

If you have a son he will be getting laid while you ldar, if he is an incel then he ldars with you. Having a son is CUCKED.

If you have a son he will be getting laid while you ldar, if he is an incel then he ldars with you. Having a son is CUCKED.
I thought you meant he will fuck your wife or his mother

I would
Fuck the shit out of her idc what inceltears say fucking the foid I raised is my right as a father.

...oddly specific

I would off myself because I failed as a father

But not before

Easy decision. I would engage in penis in vagina sexual intercourse with my teenage daughter.

ur a faggot if you fuck ur daughter, to anyone reading this who is considering it, i recommend you rope immediately
Cuck tbh
I would
Fuck the shit out of her idc what inceltears say fucking the foid I raised is my right as a father.
Based and daughterpilled. Cucks like @carticel would raise the daughter so Chad can turn her into her toilet.

Cuck tbh

Based and daughterpilled. Cucks like @carticel would raise the daughter so Chad can turn her into her toilet.
ofc, if i was gl enough, i would abort the baby if i had a daughter. it's not even on the table for me.

I want to fucking kill myself.

Having a daughter is so cucked.

I would have to reject her. Because the wife would divorce rape me and then I would get arrested. If I was a single dad though, that's another story.

...oddly specific

Not that specific, this is common for small children. Small children. It's just your daughter is a big children.

I would have to reject her. Because the wife would divorce rape me and then I would get arrested. If I was a single dad though, that's another story.

She's an adult, why would you be arrested?

There is always a basement for that
20200221 162540

Fuck the daughter behind closed doors. The wife doesn't need to know about it, no one does.

I don't think I can fathom raising a daughter only to have sex with her. Shit's wrong.

But, on the topic of daughters...