Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture this. You're a wife and mother who got some bad paternity test news.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Your husband insisted that your only child is too hot to be his kid. He thinks you cheated on him. So a paternity test is done. And horror of horrors, the kid somehow isn't his.

Your world is rocked. This isn't possible, you're as traditional as they come. You were born in a small town, you were wed in a small town, you have never had sex with any man except your husband. And only after you were married.

Except, well... you don't believe in the paranormal or the supernatural, but leading up to your wedding you would have these nightmares. You thought it best to put them out of your head, for the sake of your marriage. Chalk it up to wedding anxiety. But you would have these nightmares where you would be visited by a man, very powerful, very imposing. He didn't say much, but he wanted you physically. He knew you had another, and that's why he wanted you. He could've taken you whenever he wanted, but he wanted you on your wedding night. It had to be that night. So your husband couldn't have you. And like in most dreams, you didn't have that much control over what you did. You weren't yourself. But what really made these nightmares was, what if you did want this? You would wake in the morning, desperate to remind yourself that you love your husband. Not this nightmare man. Desperate to drive these thoughts out of your head.

Then came your wedding. Your nerves were shot. Cake and wine were enjoyed liberally by you. And in your malaise you swear you saw him in the congregation. The nightmare man. You're probably falling asleep. Sadly, you and your husband don't consummate the marriage that night. He tries. But you are just too sleepy. By which you meant, you are just too haunted. You both go to bed without sex. And then, the final nightmare. Your incubus takes you roughly. In the very bed your husband sleeps in. Anoints you and your husband in the fluids of your cruel liaison. Bury his face in it. Make an open mockery of your husband and your marriage. The sheets, they are sticky and soaked. And then you wake up. You and your husband are covered in... sweat? A lot of sweat. But somehow you feel more relieved than you have in months. It feels like the nightmares are over. To make up for the cold shoulder last night, you and your husband finally do it.

But that was just stress nightmares! You didn't have sex with any actual man EVER in your life, except your husband! Your family is falling apart. What do you do?

Kill myself because I'm a useless foid who can't do anything right

This is possible if husband is a freak with partial dna from an absorbed twin. Incubi or anything supernatural is impossible though.

This would never happen to my wife because I will be getting a paternity test on all my children no matter how loyal and faithful my wife appears to be. And the test will be done ASAP.

This would never happen to my wife because I will be getting a paternity test on all my children no matter how loyal and faithful my wife appears to be. And the test will be done ASAP.

But he did get a paternity test.

too lazy to read tbh

Why does it seem like incels are starting to post more and more Chad and female fanfictions in Offtopic?

I mean, do what you want pewpew.

It just seems like in your story he waited too long. Maybe i just interpreted it that way.

Yeah, he waited until she was 18.

Why does it seem like incels are starting to post more and more Chad and female fanfictions in Offtopic?

I mean, do what you want pewpew.

It's not more incels, it's just me.