Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture this. You're a go-getter, hungry for the next level in life.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It's 7:12 AM and you're waiting for the bus. The part of the day you hate the most. Why? Because you're not doing anything productive. All you can do is wait. You're a go-getter! You live for the grind. For that next move. But here all you can do is wait. Yeah you still need to catch the bus, but this is a momentary phase. You're a go-getter! Very shortly you will be able to afford a car. You look out at the early morning traffic of this busy inner-city street. "Soon" you think to yourself.

A woman joins you at the bus stop. You're a go-getter, so you're conditioned to look at every person you meet as a business opportunity. You're a man of many hustles, maybe she has a need you can satisfy. Everyone needs something, and the key to learning what someone needs is learning who that person is. Some key observations about this woman...

1. She's probably a student. You're obviously an exception, but most people use this bus stop to get to the local community college. She looks about college age, and her bag is overladen. Probably with binders and notes.

2. She's dressed for someone/something special. If she is a student, she isn't dressed like a student just headed to their weekly lecture. Skirt and knee high boots. Not typical of most students who catch this bus. You've caught this bus countless times, you know how the average community college student dresses.

3. She's unusually alert for it being this early in the morning. Most people at bus stops, no matter what time of day, usually keep still and wait for the bus. But she's dancing like she's got a song in her head. At 7:12 in the morning. What did she do last night? What life does she lead that she can be this wide awake in the morning?

You pull out your wallet and flip through your many business cards and pull out one you just know is right up her alley. What product or service do you have to sell this woman?

I would never sell anything to a toilet cum dumpster degenerate. But if greed somehow made me happy I would sell her some counterfeit products :lul: :lul: :lul:

or maybe some kitchen appliances so she can go back to where she belongs

I would never sell anything to a toilet cum dumpster degenerate. But if greed somehow made me happy I would sell her some counterfeit products :lul: :lul: :lul:

or maybe some kitchen appliances so she can go back to where she belongs

You're gonna ignore a business opportunity??? You're a go-getter!!! Money is money, mayn!!!

I'd pull my dick out and convince her to suck it.

"Modeling agency" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Oh but there is. She gives me money, I give her a service. It's a win win situation :feelsthink:

You do her no favors by letting her suck your dick.
EDIT: I forgot to add, you don't have much of a dick in this scenario. But you're a go-getter, and women like that more than they like big dicks. That's your belief.

On the business card is an offensive picture, such as hello.jpg from goatse.cx

Brutal Drivers licensepill. @LastGerman

Am I chad or myself in this scenario?

Am I chad or myself in this scenario?

You are a dickleted go-getter without a driver's license. But you have many profitable irons in the fire. Swap meet, phone unlocking, pills of all sorts, fake IDs, fake metro passes, etc.

You are a dickleted go-getter without a driver's license. But you have many profitable irons in the fire. Swap meet, phone unlocking, pills of all sorts, fake IDs, fake metro passes, etc.
Am I allowed to rape?

Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise

So what do you just lunge at her? Your bus will be here in about 10 minutes. And it's a busy street.

i cant picture this

better burning your shit for warmth
Massive Cope

We both know you're too lazy and inept to burn your own shit too.

You'd sooner rot away in the cold and painfully die of hypothermia before burning your own shit.

Source