Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture this. The year is 327 BC.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You are a balding Indian janitor. And Alexander the Great, Lord of Asia, has come to India. He recently started a campaign to take the Achaemenid Empire. And for some reason he considers conquering India part of that. What the hell? You're not Persian!

Right now he's here in "peace," thank goodness. He has come to ask all the chieftains of the realm to submit to him peacefully as their ruler. Please let your guy do the right thing... uh-oh, your chieftain does not submit. War is coming to your town. Could be any time this year, or next year, you don't know. But it's coming. And everybody knows by now what he did to Darius the Third...

Wat do??? :giga:

Flee into the forest and live off fruits and the river. :lul:

Nah, you're gonna need to leave the country. Unless you think you can find a sliver of forest that you can hide in and not be found? At least long enough for this "invasion" stuff to blow over?

You just need to live long enough to not get killed in the invasion. Once Alexander takes the country, you should probably be fine.

I'd love to live in a time like that. I hate modern day too much

My name is Alexander and kids at school called me Alexander the Small because I was short :feelsrope::feelsrope:

My name is Alexander and kids at school called me Alexander the Small because I was short :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chances are you are still taller than Alexander the great. He was 5 foot 3 inches. So next time tell them that manlet alexander the great took over the known world while the persian emperors and nobles who heightmogged him got destroyed